deposit not taken

tricky1

DIS Veteran
I made a reservation for Sapphire Falls 5 days ago and they still have not taken the deposit out yet. I have called twice and they assured me the reservation is good but don't know why the deposit has not posted. I also canceled the reservation for aventura the same day and have not got that deposit back yet . would they apply that deposit to my new reservation? The hotel has no clue about this matter. I would hate to show up and not have a room. I am also still waiting on a $200 deposit from a canceled reservation in July. They keep telling me it's in processing. I'm getting tired of the run around. any advice?

I recently canceled an Aventura reservation and booked SF instead. SF popped up recently for just $25 more and I couldn’t pass that up! My card was charged for SF within a day. My refunded showed up 3-4 days later.

I booked two different rooms this week on Thursday and they have not charged my card either. Both show up when I type in the confirmation number. Another group I am in has said they take it quickly, but some had said it took a few days. So I am holding my breath also.

I made a reservation for Sapphire Falls 5 days ago and they still have not taken the deposit out yet. I have called twice and they assured me the reservation is good but don't know why the deposit has not posted. I also canceled the reservation for aventura the same day and have not got that deposit back yet . would they apply that deposit to my new reservation? The hotel has no clue about this matter. I would hate to show up and not have a room. I am also still waiting on a $200 deposit from a canceled reservation in July. They keep telling me it's in processing. I'm getting tired of the run around. any advice?
Do you have a confirmation number for the new reservation? If you can go online and see your reservation, I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes these things do take longer than I expect to show up, especially refunds. They would not apply a cancelled reservation deposit to a new one. Are you saying you cancelled a reservation back in July and still do not have that refund? That is a problem. I would be opening a credit card dispute over that.

I do have a confirmation # and does show up as being good. I did get the deposit back from the july reservation, it's the $200 I paid after that I have not got back. It was not a package reservation. I will be calling again monday.

update- I got a email saying I have not made a deposit on my reservation, so I called and that is taken care of, don't know why it did not work 1st time. I called about the other payment and the lady said it was going out monday in the form of a check, fingers crossed this is all done .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter