Dessert at Blue Bayou question

We have BB reservations coming up and I wanted to know what to expect and if our plan mentioned upthread will work. The person I spoke with at Disney Dining said BB is considered a la carte but she couldn't really answer my question and told me I'd have to ask my server. I asked if she could check with a supervisor and they told her you can choose anything from the three categories on the menu - starter, entree, or dessert. We will see if that is the case when we go next month.

My experience was about 10 + years ago. But I was able to order just sides (veggies & au gratin potatoes) with no entree. At the time I was a vegetarian and can't eat mushrooms which I believe was the only vegetarian option at the time.

Wow. When I saw the starter prices I assumed it was so people could order those separately if wanted, not putting two and two together that entrees don't have staters included in the price. Am I getting that correct? If so, I think I'll pass on future Blue Bayou dining. The food has always been ok, but not earth shattering.

Wow. When I saw the starter prices I assumed it was so people could order those separately if wanted, not putting two and two together that entrees don't have staters included in the price. Am I getting that correct? If so, I think I'll pass on future Blue Bayou dining. The food has always been ok, but not earth shattering.

When I hung up with Disney Dining I realized that was the one questions that I didn't ask. I don't know if starters still come with an entree or not.

Make your 11 reservations. Order your desserts. It will be no problem, for people do this often, (Usually for a smaller party size) and it has never been an issue with the BB, nor should it be, based upon what I know of the subject. So enjoy!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter