Dessert Parties during MNSSHP & MVMCP?

Mineu

DIS Veteran
Hello-just wondering if anyone has booked a dessert party during one of the holiday parties? If so, did it include reserved parade viewing like the ones last year did? Thanks!

Last year they were open when my 180 day window opened :(
At least there is still hope that they will open though! :)

Can anyone lucky enough to have gotten tickets to a MVMCP dessert party tell me what the cancellation policy is? I'm way late to the game looking for 5 on Dec. 22 (I wouldn't usually book a dining option during the party but just found out I'll be very pregnant at the time so will appreciate somewhere easy to see the fireworks). I continue to check every day and monitor the December cancellation board but I'm thinking it may come down to the wire and wasn't sure if it is the standard 24 hour cancellation policy, or a longer period. Thanks in advance!

Can anyone lucky enough to have gotten tickets to a MVMCP dessert party tell me what the cancellation policy is? I'm way late to the game looking for 5 on Dec. 22 (I wouldn't usually book a dining option during the party but just found out I'll be very pregnant at the time so will appreciate somewhere easy to see the fireworks). I continue to check every day and monitor the December cancellation board but I'm thinking it may come down to the wire and wasn't sure if it is the standard 24 hour cancellation policy, or a longer period. Thanks in advance!

It's a 5D cancellation policy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter