Desserts, Drinks and Dis Meets With Jen and Joe on the Go COMPLETE! 1/2020

You did pretty good on the must do list and yes I definitely think you should do a January one 😊
Happy New Year (& birthday to your girls). You are most definitely not old because if you are then I have to be older! My eldest is 30 (don’t know how that’s possible except - yeah I do), my middle one is 22 and my youngest is 12 almost 13 ( now that one was the real shocker emm I mean surprise child:eek: 😂 I always feel the need to qualify this by saying yes they all have the same parents and no he did not spend time 1) in jail or 2) as an astronaut and NO we definitely didn’t plan it this way ( who in their right mind would :rotfl:).
We rang in 2020 in Dublin and are now about to board the train home which means a couple of hours nap woohoo! I’m getting too old for this craic but don’t intend stopping any time soon 😂🎉🥂🥳

Last edited:
You did pretty good on the must do list and yes I definitely think you should do a January one 😊
Happy New Year (& birthday to your girls). You are most definitely not old because if you are then I have to be older! My eldest is 30 (don’t know how that’s possible except - yeah I do), my middle one is 22 and my youngest is 12 almost 13 ( now that one was the real shocker emm I mean surprise child:eek: 😂 I always feel the need to qualify this by saying yes they all have the same parents and no he did not spend time 1) in jail or 2) as an astronaut and NO we definitely didn’t plan it this way ( who in their right mind would :rotfl:).
We rang in 2020 in Dublin and are now about to board the train home which means a couple of hours nap woohoo! I’m getting too old for this craic but don’t intend stopping any time soon 😂🎉🥂🥳
Happy New Year Moira! Sounded like you had a good night!

Happy New Year Moira! Sounded like you had a good night!
We had fun celebrating with the boys and phoning my daughter and her family in Denmark at 11pm as they’re an hour ahead of us but I will say that at approximately 12.01 I was tucked up in bed after an evening of eating and drinking out followed by some gorgeous mini complimentary desserts at our hotel which I have no photographic evidence of because the men in my would be horrified and scundered in equal measure if I was to start photographing my food 😂😂😂. Luckily for them I’m not a
Vlogger like your fine self 👍🥰

I love manatees! Needless to say, really enjoyed your latest vlog.

Belated happy birthday to your girls! Is Ali an Allison, Alexandra or something else? My youngest daughter is Allison and we used to call her Ally when she was young. Well, I still do, but no one else seems to anymore.

I can understand your concern with the weather regarding your flights. We went in January of 2017 and I was a nervous wreck worried about getting out and coming back. Ironically, the weather in Chicago had zero effect on our flights. When we were leaving Orlando, there was a tornado in the area and our flight was cancelled. When we booked the trip seven months prior, I never dreamed Orlando would have the weather issue.

I love manatees! Needless to say, really enjoyed your latest vlog.
Aww! Thank you. We were so surprised when we saw them!

Is Ali an Allison
Yes. She's an Alison.

I can understand your concern with the weather regarding your flights. We went in January of 2017 and I was a nervous wreck worried about getting out and coming back. Ironically, the weather in Chicago had zero effect on our flights. When we were leaving Orlando, there was a tornado in the area and our flight was cancelled. When we booked the trip seven months prior, I never dreamed Orlando would have the weather issue.
I have to say this is always my biggest concern flying out of Chicago in the winter. Sigh.

Loved the latest vlog! The ice cream shop looks amazing and I LOVED the manatees!

Well congrats on getting 70% on your must-dos!

Happy birthday to the girls too!

That’s right!!!! We could do a double bday celebration. Hee! Hee!
Of course you already have a FF reservation. You go girl!!!!

So that would be fun...but yes our goal is Flying Fish. Since my son turns 20 on March 28th, now I'm thinking about pushing this trip even later but unfortunately the flights for that timeframe are crazy...due to Spring Break season of course. We may end up doing an early birthday celebration for him maybe the weekend before or maybe in February now. It's really going to depend on the flights and I'm trying to line those up with when I can book a 2BR DVC room. I have to figure this out eventually but I'm not in a big rush.

The other thing is that the temps have been so crazy mild here in Maryland so far this season. We have had a ton of rain...that would normally have been snow but we haven't had the cold weather. NOT that I am COMPLAINING...but I am more motivated to leave town when it's colder and for now it just hasn't been that bad. That can change instantly though...but for the rest of this week it is cold rain and temps in the mid 40s and low to mid 50s.

I'm also debating a quick girls trip for me and my daughter just so we can do some volunteer hours at GKTW, maybe in January. We'll see how that goes.

Hi Jenny, I'm still trying to catch up on this. It's been a crazy month for me with the holidays and taking on a new job with long hours (including night shifts) in the middle of Christmas. It's been a big adjustment for my family but we're starting to get used to it.
I've caught up on your TR and I've been watching some of your videos. Hey, tell Joe I really enjoyed his solo tour of Galaxy's Edge. I have a feeling the only way I will see Oga's Cantina is if I do the same and get up earlier than the rest of my family.

Goey is an a hole :earboy2:
LMBO!!!!! It was so funny when she said it!!!!

Hi Jenny, I'm still trying to catch up on this. It's been a crazy month for me with the holidays and taking on a new job with long hours (including night shifts) in the middle of Christmas. It's been a big adjustment for my family but we're starting to get used to it.
I've caught up on your TR and I've been watching some of your videos. Hey, tell Joe I really enjoyed his solo tour of Galaxy's Edge. I have a feeling the only way I will see Oga's Cantina is if I do the same and get up earlier than the rest of my family.
Hi Jeff! Welcome back and congrats on the new job. Our oldest son is a nurse and works the night shift so I totally get how difficult that can be...By the way, Happy New Year!
Joe LOVED SWGE. We actually have reservations to go back to Oga's in 12 days (as I did not get to partake last trip). Yay! He can get up early all he wants. It's NOT happening for me. LOL! He is honestly thinking about doing it again in a few weeks to see if he can get a boarding group for RotR...

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:Oh dear God the whole meth discussion has me lmao 😂
Soap, sushi and sangria in a box- what more could a body want!!
Love the grocery store but fear I’d be needing a designated driver just to buy spuds and carrots 😂😂😂
Hoping the day took you somewhere pleasant and btw Jen I’d definitely grocery shop before I’d clean McDonald’s loos with or without the vino 🍷🍸🍻

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:Oh dear God the whole meth discussion has me lmao 😂
Soap, sushi and sangria in a box- what more could a body want!!
Love the grocery store but fear I’d be needing a designated driver just to buy spuds and carrots 😂😂😂
Hoping the day took you somewhere pleasant and btw Jen I’d definitely grocery shop before I’d clean McDonald’s loos with or without the vino 🍷🍸🍻
This is seriously the BEST grocery store in the world!!!! Joe and I always have so much fun here!!! The wine and beer definitely helps!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter