Detailed Review of Citrico's!

Esmeralda

Earning My Ears
We had a 7 p.m. dinner PS at Citrico’s (in the Grand Floridian). Background:

My Mom (50s) – likes practically everything but is the best at knowing what’s good and what isn’t. Favorites are Italian and seafood.
My dad (50s) – extremely picky! Favorites are Barbecue, Italian and seafood.
Myself (30) - always told I was a picky eater but compared to my dad, I’m not! Favorites are Asian food and seafood.
My daughter (5-1/2) – doesn’t like “traditional” kid’s foods like mac and cheese, etc. Has developed a gourmet taste already! Favorites are pasta, crab legs, salmon and ribs.
We are all major dessert lovers.
Our rating system is yucky, so-so, good, very good, and excellent.

We really liked the atmosphere here. It was probably our favorite restaurant based on that alone out of all the restaurants on our 2-week trip.

My mom and I shared a salad with goat cheese and the halibut on a tomato tart. It was “excellent.”

My dad ordered a house salad and the pork chop. He said it was “good” but was mainly fat and bones.

My daughter ordered the Veggie Plate with Peanut Butter Dip for an appetizer (appetizers on the kid’s menu!) and the Mickey Pasta with Marinara for her entrée. I have the kid’s menu if anyone is interested in details.

We may eat at Citrico’s again on our next trip if we stay at the Grand Floridian again.

Check out my other Disney restaurant reviews on this board including: Narcoossee’s, Brown Derby, Rose & Crown, Fulton’s, Jiko, Boma, California Grille, Restaurant Akershus, Cinderella’s Royal Table & Princess Storybook Character Breakfast, as well as my Universal restaurant reviews on the Universal board!

This dining venue but it sounds great,think we need to give it a try.Thanks for your review.:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter