Detailed Review of Narcoossee's!

Esmeralda

Earning My Ears
We had a 7 p.m. dinner PS at Narcoossee’s (in the Grand Floridian). Background:

My Mom (50s) – likes practically everything but is the best at knowing what’s good and what isn’t. Favorites are Italian and seafood.
My dad (50s) – extremely picky! Favorites are Barbecue, Italian and seafood.
Myself (30) - always told I was a picky eater but compared to my dad, I’m not! Favorites are Asian food and seafood.
My daughter (5-1/2) – doesn’t like “traditional” kid’s foods like mac and cheese, etc. Has developed a gourmet taste already! Favorites are pasta, crab legs, salmon and ribs.
We are all major dessert lovers.
Our rating system is yucky, so-so, good, very good, and excellent.

This restaurant is out away from the main building, on the lagoon. We watched both the fireworks and the water pageant from the outside deck. The restaurant has a nautical themed atmosphere. It was really crowded and this was the longest we had to wait for a table, having a PS (over 30 minutes).

I ordered a hearts of romaine salad and butternut squash with she-crab soup. Both were “very good.”

My mom ordered seafood chowder and declared it “excellent.”

My dad ordered the shrimp and crab fettuccini and rated it “very good.”

My daughter ordered the Mickey Pasta with Marinara from the kid’s menu.

For dessert we ordered the key lime crème brulee, which was “excellent.”

We may eat at Narcoossee’s again on our next trip if we stay at the Grand Floridian again.

Check out my other Disney restaurant reviews on this board including: Citrico’s, Brown Derby, Rose & Crown, Fulton’s, Jiko, Boma, California Grille, Restaurant Akershus, Cinderella’s Royal Table & Princess Storybook Character Breakfast, as well as my Universal restaurant reviews on the Universal board!

Thanks for the review. Narcoossee's is one of the few restaurants we have never eaten at , so we are really looking forward to eating there on our upcoming trip.

Your review dined here once food and service was great.::yes::

We went here recently and the food was very good. The squash and crab soup is to die for! The atmophere is wonderful - elegant, yet casual enough to bring my children (who really haven't figured out the whole "inside voices" thing yet) - Narcoosees is a pretty loud restaurant, so their voices were appropriate! Its a little pricey, but the portions are very large.

I thought the creme brulee was too sweet. But I'd forgotten how sweet key limes are, so I suppose I got what I asked for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter