DH Made a funny!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! I taught a yoga class tonight and at the beginning of the class I chatted about my other passion ~ Disney. They class giggled ~ yoga and Disney don't seem to have that much in common. I came home and told DH that the class giggled when I told them my other passion is Disney. He replied, "I'm surprised you don't make the class face the south towards Disney to meditate."

HEE HEE HEE! What a guy! S

I think that hubby has a good idea! I know that every day on the way into work, I look west on the 401 thinking, turn here, turn here, turn here.

Now, I've been contemplating. What about a Curves that only plays Disney music. Marching to the theme from Splash Mountain, taking your pulse to "Your attention puleeeeeeze". You get the idea. :p What d'ya think, Sandra?

LOL! I wear many hats ~ I also teach preschool art classes during the day ~ I always play Disney music during the class. It was fun making the tape. I ended the tape with It's a Small World and Wish Upon A Star. Those two songs get me ever time! I also play ToN and Illuminations music when I need inspiration and guests are over. S

LOL, Sandra. Cute comment from Gary. I just had an image of you and your class sitting facing south in the lotus position chanting D--i--s--n--e--yyyy over and over in a monotone voice.

It's...

M I C K E Y M O U S E!

Thanks for the laugh!
TGIF!

Scratch
:smooth:

LOL ~ Sometimes I mix up my yoga class with my preschool art class and we sing, "OM a little teapot." S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter