DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Good eyes. :magnify:

Thanks for the heads up.

FYI for others... “blue dates” that aren’t bookable are pretty normal when new dates are added. They’ll likely have times loaded in sometime in the next 24 hours and you’ll see availability to book.

Told y'all I was checking daily :D

Good eyes. :magnify:

Thanks for the heads up.

FYI for others... “blue dates” that aren’t bookable are pretty normal when new dates are added. They’ll likely have times loaded in sometime in the next 24 hours and you’ll see availability to book.

Thanks for the update. Looking to book for January but was afraid it might of been already sold out!

they added 7am on Halloween 10/31 too but it’s not bookable yet. Now I’ll have to decide if I’m switching from 7:30

they added 7am on Halloween 10/31 too but it’s not bookable yet. Now I’ll have to decide if I’m switching from 7:30

Ugh! This is my day too. I will def switch to earlier time - if available. Thanks for the update!

Is it really sold out 12/10 and 12/12?!!? We did EMM for Fantasyland two years ago in December and were able to get a reservation two weeks out- is this a mistake? If not, anyone want to sell 3 tickets to me? I'll pay double ;)

Ugh, it looks like 7am is added on 12/10 too. Now I have to decide if I want to switch, I still wonder if it will be the same set up (or if the 7am people will have to eat first).
How are you seeing this? I'm getting nothing coming up on 12/10 and I'm panicking!

I think next Monday is the first date with the two times (7 and 7:30). Can't wait to hear how that goes and if it's any busier.

Is it really sold out 12/10 and 12/12?!!? We did EMM for Fantasyland two years ago in December and were able to get a reservation two weeks out- is this a mistake? If not, anyone want to sell 3 tickets to me? I'll pay double ;)

While I’m going to take your last comment as a joke.... as an FYI all to all... For Sale and Want to Buy posts (or any post that involves exchanging money between DISers) are not allowed on DIS. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!