Diamond Horseshoe over Liberty Tree?

2hapykdz

DIS Veteran
Had Liberty Tree last year and was very pleased. Always wanna try something new, so we're gonna try Diamond Horseshoe in 2 weeks and I'm starting to 2nd guess. The reviews range from ok to awful. Pete and THE DIS team reviewed a short while ago and Pete who is usually very hard on reviews...LOVED IT....while the rest of the team panned it. So who knows??? Anyone been recently....and have a good review?TIA

The GF and I at Diamond Horseshoe this past year. The food was average to me. Not the best but not terribly bad either.

I liked it much better before when it was a QSR sandwich joint. However it isn’t awful, I would say the food is decent but there are better options for the price point. Fun fact technically if you eat at the Diamond Horshoe you are technically eating at Liberty Tree as the food is prepared in the same kitchen.

Can't give reviews, but curious also. Going in August and hoping it's open. Love the thought of all you can eat BBQ.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter