Did they change the Discovery Cove 14 day park add on?

NicoRobin

Earning My Ears
I had been trying for months to get my family to all agree on a time to go on a trip to Florida, and we centered it around a discovery cove day/the 14 day pass for Sea World/Aquatica/Busch Gardens and were going to go a bunch of times to the latter three parks. Booked the flight and for 2+ weeks and everything and now I'm seeing the Discovery Cove website says 7 days?

Does anyone know if the 14 day pass is still an option? Or is it just the 7 days or nothing now? I still have 24 hours to cancel the flight, but spent a lot of time getting the dates and stuff together. If anyone knows what changed and if there's a way to get the old deal, I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

Where are you seeing the 7 day option? When I go to "Book Your Day" and select "More Details", it states "14 consecutive days of unlimited admission activated at first park visit."

upload_2019-5-12_12-35-16.png

Where are you seeing the 7 day option? When I go to "Book Your Day" and select "More Details", it states "14 consecutive days of unlimited admission activated at first park visit."

View attachment 400189

Hey, thanks for the reply. It's in the same, exact spot for me. It just shows up as 7 instead of 14. I tried screenshotting and linking to the image, but it won't let me since my account is new. The imgur code is stfjeM4 in the URL, though. But just says 7 instead of 14 on mine on the Book Your Day page.

Edit: So, I'll close this, but in case anyone else has the same issue. I called up and they said it is 14 days, and let me book on the phone no problem. And then it occured to me after booking to check another browser and Firefox shows 14 days, but Chrome shows 7 days. Very strange. Phone representative said they would get IT to look at it, but all's well that ends well for me. Thanks again for the response. Pass along the intel if anyone else asks lol.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter