Did you see "Everwood" last night?

yoopermom

Come join Bravo by the fire...
I love this show, and thought the controversial subject matter was handled very well (showed the emotional issues of both sides). I've read that a lot of sponsors withdrew their support because of this being covered, which really is a shame. If you missed it, it will not be reshown on Sunday (like it usually is). If you've never seen it, give this show a chance, please!
Terri da Yoopermom

I totally agree with you on this Terri! Its a great show and last nights episode was handles VERY tastefully.

I absolutely agree! This is one of my very favorite shows. The subject matter was indeed a controversial one, but sadly, a very real issue. It was handled with the best of taste.

An 18 yr old girl became pregnant and wanted an abortion. We always watch the show. One of the best new shows I've seen! :)

We love Everwood! I would have to say it is the best family drama out there. It seems like every episode is better than the one before it, and last night's was no exception! I haven't been able to get that last scene with Dr. Abbott out of my head all day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter