Did your waitlist come through?

....still waiting...

....OKW, HH-area studio for October 19-21 (3 nights)...

I am really not holding my breath, but I still obsessively check the RAT. Since it's only 3 nights, I'm not interested in trying to piece together a reservation at this point if individual nights happen to come available. I already have a reservation in the non-HH category anyways. I just prefer to be close to the main "hub".

I just need one night at SSR-standard-studio OCT 31. I have a HH area OKW studio booked as back up (Crazy huh?) but I rather not move since it is a 3 night trip. Starting to believe it is not going to happen.

I have a trip planned to DL Oct 14 to 20 (Sunday to Saturday). I was hoping for a studio at VGC but 2 nights were sold out before 7 months. Unfortunately, they were Monday and Thursday. I waitlisted Sunday to Thursday nights with plans to stay at the airport Friday night. I also booked Paradise Pier on cash. Friday night was still open at 7 months, so I tried for it. I logged in too early and when it was 8:00, I hit enter and it logged me out! When I got back in, it was gone. So I waitlisted Friday separate.

To my surprise, on 8/1, the Friday waitlist came through. I decided to waitlist Thursday separate. It came through this week! So now I have Wednesday waitlisted. I cancelled the Sunday to Thursday awhile ago , figuring no chance plus I wanted to waitlist a September trip at Poly. If Wednesday comes through, that’s it, I’ll do a 3/3 split stay.

The Poly waitlist I got by stalking the website. I saw it available the same day, so I booked it and cancelled the waitlist.

My waitlist came threw for Poly LakeView. I was missing Saturday night of a 4 night trip. I never saw any movement to book myself. But I got an email last night, and then I hopped on and chatted on the DVC website for them to merge the 2 reservations I had.

And hopefully my 2 nights at AKL Jambo standard studio, helped someones trip to be complete as well.

My waitlist came threw for Poly LakeView. I was missing Saturday night of a 4 night trip. I never saw any movement to book myself. But I got an email last night, and then I hopped on and chatted on the DVC website for them to merge the 2 reservations I had.

And hopefully my 2 nights at AKL Jambo standard studio, helped someones trip to be complete as well.
GREAT FOR YOU!:cheer2: Been waitlisted, 2 waitlists since March for 2 nights either BCV or BWV..not expecting, October F&W, and now Toy Story Land...would be nice though!:bounce:::yes::

We became members in January of 2018 and have been very successful with waitlists so far (knock on wood)!
First waitlist was for one night (October 4, 2018 HSS Moonlight Magic). Booked waitlist 2/4/2018, waitlist came through 2/28.
On 1/15, booked Saratoga studio but waitlisted 4/13-4/17 (spring break for us) at BWV. Waitlisted both a Standard and Garden View Studio.
On 1/16, found BWV Garden View open for 4/13 and booked it. Found 4/14-4/17 BWV Garden view on 1/18 and booked it. Merged the two reservations.
I ended up cancelling both waitlists because I was short on points and wasn't sure how to modify my original waitlist to cancel the Garden BWV reservation if a standard was found.
Put in a new waitlist on 1/22 for BWV standard view studio for 4/13-4/17 to save points but felt like it was a longshot.
This morning I got an email that my waitlist came through at 29 days out and had 20 points deposited back into my account!! Unfortunately, I just realized that since it was 29 days out my 20 points savings went into holding. Guess I will need to see if I can make a quick trip back this summer!

Last edited:
We have waitlisted for about 3 trips, always greater than 3-4 days and each time they have come through. Biggest surprise was at the Beach Club villas last May 26th - June 2nd. It was a 2 bedroom and we waitlisted as soon as 7 months became available. I think it was only 2 days later that it became available. We currently have a waitlist mid October for either Poly or Boardwalk for a studio. Not holding out much hope though. Currently booked at VGF. We just want to do something different for a quick stay. It appears that every resort is booked up though at all room categories and bedroom numbers, except for the Poly bungalows of course.

You guys are so lucky. I rarely ever have a waitlist come through and they are always 1 night. Often I have to add a night at the start or end because of flights. Just did it again. Right now I’m at okw and daughter and granddaughters at SSR because we had to come in one day early. I’m stalking now to try to move one of us, but we’ve had to stay at different resorts before whenthis happens.

I waitlisted a week at AKL Jambo in a savannah studio. Only Kidani was available in a std. 2 days later the waitlist was fullfilled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!