Dietary restrictions and Landscapes of Flavors new menu - experiences/reviews?

Zombie

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

We're scheduled to be at AoA in early December. We've never been before but were previously rather excited for a food court/cafeteria that looked like it had a bit more variety than some of the other value resorts -- i.e. entrees that weren't burgers and pizza and sides that weren't fries or over-dressed caesar salad. This was especially true because we've got a health condition and dietary restrictions and allergies in our party.

We had be particularly glad to see the 'make your own fruit bowl', 'make your own salad' and 'make your own pasta' on the list. And then the GF/DF pancakes and waffles for a one morning treat seemed like a nice inclusions. We'd also been told they had a nice selection of GF/DF/Top 8 allergen snacks available -- including pre-packaged treats from Alexa McKenna's Bakery.

Any insights on early experiences with the new menu and what we should expect -- or shouldn't expect anymore -- would be much appreciated. From what I've seen so far the changes sound like they're generally rather disappointing ... (and I get the sense that if we walked over to Everything Pop their changes mean it's not going to be much better?)

We do have the 'free' DDP for our trip so we had been intending to use Landscape of Flavors for some breakfasts and take-along snack items and likely would end up with at least a couple QS credits there over the course of our 9 day stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter