Different things to do?

Barringer75

Mouseketeer
We are going early June for our longest trip ever-- 10 nights! It will be me, DH, DS 5, DD 5, and my mom 74. We will be staying at BCV. What are some fun/different things we could do? I will be trying to get the Pirate Cruise for the twins. (they've done the tea with Alice and loved it). Thought I read something about carriage rides and campfires at Fort Wilderness? Any thoughts? Thanks.

Have you been to the petting area at Fort Wilderness?

We have lunch at Trail's End-an affordable all you can eat buffet. Then go to the petting area. Your kids can ride a pony, too.

My kids love it and they are 10 and 16 years old!

There is an evening campfire program over at FW, with (I believe) Chip and Dale in attendance. It's a marshmallow roast/Disney movie type evening and if you time it right you might be able to see the Electric Water Pagent as well.

Are the water parks on your schedule? If not, they are a MUST DO! Both are terrific parks; fit each of them in if you can!

Also, check out Illuminations Cruise Central. June isn't up yet, but you might find someone who wants to share a cruise as the date draws closer. Wonderful memories and a great way to meet some very nice DIS people.

Try the Ice Cream Social at The Land, head over to AKL for dinner at Boma and a stroll around to see the animals, do a few rounds of mini golf or take in a showing of Cirque (big bucks but TRULY a memorable experience!). 10 days really affords you some relaxed touring and a lot of extras. Enjoy!

Some other options: Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue or the Polynesian Luau -- both can cost $$$, but they are great fun.

Visit the Boardwalk Shops -- they have a shop full of dozens and dozens of different colored M&Ms -- you can mix/match your own personal selection. If your children are into pin trading, there's a great pin trading location at one end of the BW. It's a place where people gather to talk, trade and look at pins.

For a mom & dad only night out -- arrange for some kids care and head over to Pleasure Island. There are lots of clubs, comedy shows, dancing, shops, dining... a great way to spend a kid-free evening at Disney.

Unless you are staying there, visit WL. The kids would love the Hidden Mickey Hunt (ask at the front desk); visit the geyser in back of the lodge as well as the otter pond.

So much time, but it will fly so quickly. It's a good idea to plan ahead. Have a super magical vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter