Different Versions of Peter Pan VHS?

NikiRM

Earning My Ears
Hey there,
New to the forum and a new Disney "collector". I grew up watching Disney VHS tapes so going to thrift stores and hunting down Black Diamond VHS tapes has been fun. I have noticed though that the Peter Pan Black Diamond tape has different versions of the title label on the tape itself. I have set up an imgur album of images I've found online of the three different versions, but cannot link it since it is a new account

The first version: black diamond logo large and above the title with the VHS in portrait position

The second: the diamond logo to the left Of the title with the VHS in Landscape position

The third: the diamond logo in the top right catty corner to the title with the VHS in Landscape.

Which version was printed first?

Hey there,
New to the forum and a new Disney "collector". I grew up watching Disney VHS tapes so going to thrift stores and hunting down Black Diamond VHS tapes has been fun. I have noticed though that the Peter Pan Black Diamond tape has different versions of the title label on the tape itself. I have set up an imgur album of images I've found online of the three different versions, but cannot link it since it is a new account

The first version: black diamond logo large and above the title with the VHS in portrait position

The second: the diamond logo to the left Of the title with the VHS in Landscape position

The third: the diamond logo in the top right catty corner to the title with the VHS in Landscape.

Which version was printed first?

Hey, welocme to the DIS! Your question is interesting, though I can't answer it. I used to work in a Blockbuster when I was a teenager and I can say that a lot of tapes would have little weird differences like that in their labels. I never knew why. Sometimes there would be differences in tapes we all got for release day, so they all came together, and yet, still minor differences. I remember those Disney VHS tapes though - their clamshells were the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter