Dilemma over a date

KarenMick

Mouseketeer
We're thinking of planning a trip for either late October 2004 or Early December 2004. What time is better to go? What is more fun, MNSSHP or MVMCP? I know it will probably be warmer in October for swimming but I would love to see the parks and hotels decorated for Christmas. Also, what time would be less crowded? Please help!:confused:

I've never gone down for the Halloween party, but I will tell you that early December is fantastic. The decorations are unbelievable. MVMCP is a blast, with the parade and the special shows. The characters can be found dressed in holiday costumes. The Candlelight Processional is the most moving thing I've ever experienced at WDW.

I'm taking my fourth December trip to Disney in two days, and I'm sure it won't be my last December trip.

Karen

Early Dec.
Just the Christmas decorations alone is enough reason to go, and MVMCP is fun also. :D

:jumping4: :jumping4: :jumping4: :jumping4:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter