Dine with Shamu

Verity Chambers

<font color=blue>He's delicious! Rather like <font
Has anyone done this yaet? Would you recommend it? It sounds like good fun.
:Pinkbounc :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Yes, we have Dined With Shamu twice. Daughter loves it, but my daughter also prefers Seaworld over Disney! An all you can eat buffet meal. The whales swim by pretty close and you get to see more close-up of trainer/whale interaction and the trainers also are there to answer questions, etc.

Do you need to make reservations for dine with shamu? How much does it cost? What kind of food is served? Where at in the park is it located?
thanks

We have the silver passport so we got a discount on the meals; we paid $71 for the three of us. They have a children's buffet which includes hotdogs and chicken fingers. They also serve a seafood dish, chicken and beef bourginone (sp); along with veggies and salads. Typical dessert bar which includes the Shamu cookies. Sodas, tea, lemonade, milk, beer and wine is also available. You do need to make reservations, which you can find the number at www.seaworld.com (click on the Dine with Shamu link).

It is located at Shamu stadium...between the underwater viewing and the seating at the stadium.

Hope this helps.

We have reservations in July on my DH birthday. Wonder if they do anything special for birthdays??!! He doesn't want anyone to know, but you know ...those little birdies can't keep their mouths shut:D This will be our first time to Sea World and our first time NOT to go to Disney:( I know we will have fun tho:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter