Dining (and Resort) Reservations Will Be Down Tomorrow

I wonder what time they actually are going to take the system down ? As I'm in the UK I often take another look at ADR availablility around 6am UK time which is 1am EST so normally a very quiet, and a therefore a very quick time to pick up some great ADRs

For those with tomorrow as the ADR day - I bet you will be checking all day to see if it comes back up. ugh!

Still not working for me. I get a message that says, "We're sorry, there is a problem searching for reservations at this time."
Must be back down then. There was a small window in which they were working.

i can't seem to even sign into my account - did anyone else have that problem.

People are having that problem. I did not. I was able to log on at right around 5am (cst) and could make all of the reservations that I wanted. The MDE app has also worked all day for me. It is not working for everyone.

i can't seem to even sign into my account - did anyone else have that problem.

Yes! It keeps telling me the information is not in their system, or incorrect. I was coming here specifically to check and see if others were having issues before calling the number they suggested. At least it's not just me.

It's been working fine for me all day. I just made a lunch reservation for Via Napoli for July 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter