DINING CENTRAL-Join other DISers over a meal

Just booked California Grill for 2. 9/4, 17.45.

Last minute booking so probably no takers, lol

I still have reservations for 2 at the following days & places if anyone wants to join

9/11 CA Grill 7:50pm
9/15 Be Our Guest 7:20pm

Will be there Jan 31 to Feb 14. Am interested in sharing a meal.

I'm a solo traveler interested in sharing a "meal" at Food and Wine festival sometime the evenings of 10/6-10/9.

Just booked a trip 1/7-1/11 at AKL. Ill be meeting my parents down there, but ill have plenty of time to meet some new peeps. All ages welcome- Im 24 year old dude from Ohio.

We are at Poly March 22-24 if anyone is up for drink or some food

I’ll be there 3/2-3/5 for a convention I’m attending. It doesn’t actually start until the evening of the 3rd, so have dinner on 3/2 and breakfast/lunch/brunch available on 3/3 to meet. b5sgqueen, would be up for a meal if you’d like.

I'm there 3/2-3/6 and am open to meeting for a meal if anyone is there as well.
I'm arriving the evening of 3/2 and planned on dining either at the Boardwalk or Disney Springs. I'm also available 3/3 for breakfast or lunch at either of those locations. Let me know if you'd be interested in meeting for a meal and/or drinks.

I’ll be there 3/2-3/5 for a convention I’m attending. It doesn’t actually start until the evening of the 3rd, so have dinner on 3/2 and breakfast/lunch/brunch available on 3/3 to meet. b5sgqueen, would be up for a meal if you’d like.

I’ll be in DS Monday afternoon for the Mardi Gras fun at House of Blues. Festivities start at five. Aiming for 3/3:30

Just a refresher that I'll be in The World from May 12-16.

Here are some ADR's I booked
5/12: Morimoto Asia for Dinner
5/13: Homecomin' for Lunch, Monorail Bar Crawl for Dinner
5/14: No ADRs, but I'll be grazing around the booths at Epcot
5/15: Chef Mickey Brunch

If anyone would care to join me, that'd be great!

Shame we're off a week and staying at Poly, let me know how the monorail bar crawl goes.

A monorail bar crawl sounds like an amazing idea. I’m not back in the Disney bubble until November but I may have to set aside an afternoon for one myself :)

A monorail bar crawl sounds like an amazing idea. I’m not back in the Disney bubble until November but I may have to set aside an afternoon for one myself :)
Oh, they’re great! Here’s how I do it:

Start at the Poly by putting your name on the book for Trader Sam’s. There’s definitely going to be a wait, so just chill and have a cocktail and a bite upstairs at Tambu Lounge. Then when it’s your turn to go in TS, have another drink and bite.

Then go over to the Grand Floridian and have a nice relaxing time at Mizner’s. I highly recommend the Godiva Martini. But this is a great place to have a classic martini, or an old fashioned, etc. Sit back, relax and enjoy your drinks with the jazz band playing.

Finally, go to the Contemporary and enjoy wine and dessert from California Grill at the bar/lounge area. Perhaps if you time it right, you’ll be able to catch a fireworks show from up there. In any case, the views from up there can’t be beat.

We are planning on haunting the bar at Flying Fish on the evening of 9/3 (around 6-ish) while our kids are off on a pirate adventure, if anyone wants to join!

Oh, they’re great! Here’s how I do it:

Start at the Poly by putting your name on the book for Trader Sam’s. There’s definitely going to be a wait, so just chill and have a cocktail and a bite upstairs at Tambu Lounge. Then when it’s your turn to go in TS, have another drink and bite.

Then go over to the Grand Floridian and have a nice relaxing time at Mizner’s. I highly recommend the Godiva Martini. But this is a great place to have a classic martini, or an old fashioned, etc. Sit back, relax and enjoy your drinks with the jazz band playing.

Finally, go to the Contemporary and enjoy wine and dessert from California Grill at the bar/lounge area. Perhaps if you time it right, you’ll be able to catch a fireworks show from up there. In any case, the views from up there can’t be beat.

That sounds like such an amazing way to spend an afternoon! Thanks so much for providing such a detailed reply - definitely gotta work this into my plans now :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!