Dining credit question re: Beaches & Cream

wonderlandaddict

DIS Veteran
Can you split your meal at Beaches & Cream and only use one dining (Table service) credit? I have always had vouchers there and can not imagine being able to eat the entire burger meal and the wonderful desserts! :banana:

I also think that's a great idea! If we have any credits left over once we are towards the end of our trip, I will do the same. We also have the DDE, so hopefully we can use that towards anything we end up having to pay for.

We did that last trip, without any difficulty.

DS6 and I ordered 1 double cheeseburger with fries, 1 caesar salad (appetizer), 1 ice tea (drink) and 1 root beer float (desert).

They even divided it up for us so we each had a drink, and a plate with a 1/2 a burger, a generous portion of salad and fries and a drink. I did tip a little extra because they were so nice about it but other than that it was just 1 TS credit.

We did this on our trip. We told the waitress up front that we wanted to use two TS credits and pay for extra drinks, etc. out of pocket. We were 2 adults and 3 kids and we had more than enough food. She gave us 2 chicken caesars as appes, 2 double burgers, two sundaes and two floats--it was all included. I couldn't believe it.

We did it also.

1 TS for an early lunch was more than enough for our family of 3 to share, and we're not light eaters. We did this 3 times. :) Once, like Mickey'snewestfan said, they gave all 3 of us a drink, which was very surprising.

We also went with 2 extra people & used 2TS plus a child's credit. Plenty of food. Didn't need the kid's meal, but we had the credit to use up.

We always tipped extra when sharing credits.

Just a note that the kid's meal doesn't include an appetizer, and already includes a cookie as dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter