• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

dining from Aug 27- Sept 2

mommiepoppins

<font color=red>I miss sitting in a bucket
WOW we had way to much food for the 6 of us. I consider us big eaters also. We ended up sharing cs meals becuase we were wasting food. No one could eat half of the cs meals . The only one who could was dh. we brought back to the room about 50 % of our deserts. I would have the kids (4) share a soda and the rest we would get bottle wat4ers for later. We used some snck credits for souvies from the candy shop. My fav snack was the icecream cookie at sleepy hollow. Three of us shared one. We ate about 2 x in our room the breakfast items we brought. The rest back home. I did not need a refill mug. Dh used snack credits for coffee.
Chef Micky was the best my kids and I loved it. The kids really did not care for LTT nor did my dh, however I loved it. Crystal Palce was great amd these were all dinner.

Hi, thanks for the review! Did you happen to notice if there were some vegetarian offerings at CP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter