Dining plan at Docking bay 7

Ariel620

DIS Veteran
Is the dining plan accepted at docking bay 7 for meals? It looks like the desserts are snack credits, but I want to confirm that the meals are QS credits. If they are, then are all the alcoholic drinks eligible as your included drink?

Yes to all of the above. We dined there in mid Sept and got desserts as snacks, and alcoholic drinks included within the QS with an entree.

Yes to all of the above. We dined there in mid Sept and got desserts as snacks, and alcoholic drinks included within the QS with an entree.
Did you happen to notice if the Braised Shaak Roast was on the menu for lunch? It says "dinner only" on some menus but we will only be there during lunch. Also, is there only one type beer served (Gold Squadron Lager)? Many Thanks

Did you happen to notice if the Braised Shaak Roast was on the menu for lunch? It says "dinner only" on some menus but we will only be there during lunch. Also, is there only one type beer served (Gold Squadron Lager)? Many Thanks

We only ate there at dinner I'm afraid and did have the braised shaak roast. It was tasty but not massive (we are pretty big eaters though), not as big as many other meals and would not have paid out of pocket. We had that beer (think it was the only one) and takodana quencher which was slightly soapy tasting and not very strong.

We had the shaak roast for lunch. I think it might be at Disneyland that it's dinner only, for some reason.

Hi~thank you both for the replies. I was able to add it to a mobile order on the App today around lunch time so that is promising. Sadly, I know very little about Star Wars but thought it would be fun for my husband to eat here. We'll probably split it on a dining credit because after HS we'll be munching & :drinking1all day in Epcot. Cheers🥂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter