Dining plan for a vegetarian child???

Lila95

Mouseketeer
My 9 year old daughter has decided to become a vegetarian and I am concerned about using the childs dining plan for her when we go to DW in Oct. When I look at the kids menus, it looks like her only options will be grilled cheese or mac and cheese. There is no way she will eat that the entire trip. I see that many places offer vegie burgers and salads. Can she order those? The price isn't that much more than the kids mac and cheese. I hate to pay for the adult plan for her since she would never be able to eat that much, but if that's the only way to get her some healthy vegetarian options I may have to do it. Thanks for any advice!

The plan states that a child MUST order from a children's menu when available. So, I doubt they would let you order an adult entree at a TS restaurant. They may let you order her an adult entree at a CS restaurant. I know people that did this at most CS places with their kids because the kids menus at a lot of places did not have burgers on them. The CM's did not seem to really care (according to our friends anyway). Maybe because the cost difference is only a couple dollars, I don't know. Or you could just go up by yourself and order it for her. The plan does not seperate adult/child credits

At TS restaurants you could always ask if there is any vegetarian option for the kids menu, besides mac and cheese, grilled cheese. Some places might offer something else, you never know until you ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter