dining plan not showing on reservation conf.

sls23

Mouseketeer
I booked a reservation today using the free dining code. When I look online the confirmation shows my resort and ticket type but does not indicate that dining is included.

I have never booked a package before so I do not know if this is normal or not. I am hoping that someone can help so I do not have to call CRO again.

Thanks!

I changed my ressie from December to September to take advantage of the free dining plan. I went back on the disney website to view my ressie and the dining plan wasn't added on. I called Disney yesterday and they said it can take up 48 hours to add it on. They changed my dates so I am not worried. The CM that I talked to told me if it wasn't on the website in a couple of days to call them back. So for your own sanity give them a call back to give yourself a piece of mind.

A fellow Buffalonian- don't find many of us on these boards.

I noticed the same thing on mine, so I called and when asked for my confirmation #, as soon as I said K*****, she said that the K indicates that the dining plan IS included in the package. The regular confirmation packages do not begin with a K... hope that helps! :)

kldmom2000 said:
I noticed the same thing on mine, so I called and when asked for my confirmation #, as soon as I said K*****, she said that the K indicates that the dining plan IS included in the package. The regular confirmation packages do not begin with a K... hope that helps! :)

THANK YOU for that info. I JUST checked mine and no mention of dining... I was just about to call when I saw your post.

Now I just need to "Breathe in, breathe out..." Got a bit stressed there for a sec or two!

:thumbsup2

Thanks!

Berta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter