Dining Plan Punch Card

Here is your dining card...

cunningham_dining2_zpsqg4bfqqa.jpg

Thank you so much! This is perfect!

Hi Amy! I was so happy when I logged on to DIS boards to find you and saw that you are still making these!! If you have time could I please have you make these for us? Thank you so much for your time and great idea!!
The Pom Family
3 adults one child
8 nights
Red with white polka dots
Regular dining plan

Kitty
1 adult
8 nights
Rainbow
Regular dining plan

The Hume Family
2 adults one child
8 nights
Blue stars
Regular dining plan

Last edited:
Hi Amy,
So glad to see you're still doing this. It's much appreciated!
Will you please make a few custom cards for us as we are staying in multiple villas and splitting the DxDDP a little differently than most? (And then one normal one at the end.)
Thanks so much!

Ochwat Family
Blue Star border
16 TS meals
10 snacks
2 mugs

Dubas Family
Red w/ Polka Dots border
8 TS meals
5 snacks
2 mugs

Kleinfelter Family
Rainbow border
21 TS meals
15 snacks
1 mug

Kleinfelter Family
Rainbow border
(4 adults DxDDP 4 nights)
48 TS meals
32 snacks

I can't believe how generous it is for you to give up so much of your time to do this! If possible we'd love a card for our upcoming Mom/daughter trip.... the red Polka dots, we have quick service dining for two of us for 11 nights, so what's that 44 meals and 44 snacks right?. My daughter and I have different last names so can call it "Minnie Meal Card" Or WDW 2017 or anything! I appreciate this SO much!

Unfortunately, I am still struggling with this. Paint won't open it either. I've tried several programs and not sure why it won't work because I haven't had trouble with jpeg before. I'll keep working on it. If all else fails, I may just do a screen shot or something.

I am so hoping you got it all figured out. I am hoping that the advice from PollyannaMom helped. (Thanks PollyannaMom for popping in with your tips!)

I just happened on this thread from the "new posts" page. They look really cute!!

What does everyone actually punch them with? (I mean, I have a hole punch at home, but it's not something I normally carry around.)

When I used ours, I just circled them as I used them. Since I already had an ink pen it was nothing extra for me to carry.

Hi Amy! I was so happy when I logged on to DIS boards to find you and saw that you are still making these!! If you have time could I please have you make these for us? Thank you so much for your time and great idea!!
The Pom Family
3 adults one child
8 nights
Red with white polka dots
Regular dining plan

Kitty
1 adult
8 nights
Rainbow
Regular dining plan

The Hume Family
2 adults one child
8 nights
Blue stars
Regular dining plan

Here are your dining cards...

hume_dining by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

kitty_dining by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

pom_dining2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hi Amy,
So glad to see you're still doing this. It's much appreciated!
Will you please make a few custom cards for us as we are staying in multiple villas and splitting the DxDDP a little differently than most? (And then one normal one at the end.)
Thanks so much!

Ochwat Family
Blue Star border
16 TS meals
10 snacks
2 mugs

Dubas Family
Red w/ Polka Dots border
8 TS meals
5 snacks
2 mugs

Kleinfelter Family
Rainbow border
21 TS meals
15 snacks
1 mug

Kleinfelter Family
Rainbow border
(4 adults DxDDP 4 nights)
48 TS meals
32 snacks

Here are your requested cards...

dubas_dining3 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

kleinfelter_dining2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Kleinfelter_dining3 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

ochwat_dining2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

I can't believe how generous it is for you to give up so much of your time to do this! If possible we'd love a card for our upcoming Mom/daughter trip.... the red Polka dots, we have quick service dining for two of us for 11 nights, so what's that 44 meals and 44 snacks right?. My daughter and I have different last names so can call it "Minnie Meal Card" Or WDW 2017 or anything! I appreciate this SO much!

I assumed you meant 2 adults. If your daughter is considered a child to Disney, let me know. (I think 9 and under - or maybe under 9?)

minnie_dining by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

I assumed you meant 2 adults. If your daughter is considered a child to Disney, let me know. (I think 9 and under - or maybe under 9?)

minnie_dining by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

THANK YOU so very very much!! Yes, I should've said, sry... even though it feels like she was a little one just yesterday, she's now 17! This is so super cute! I appreciate it so much!! :) I just printed a paper version, and I'll have to decide whether to print it again on thicker paper, or to laminate it (but then we can't cross off as we use so prob the thicker paper!...unless permanent sharpie would stay and not rub off the laminated version? Anyway- thanks again!!

Hey there! Thought I'd share an idea, even though I'm sure others are already doing it/prob shared it.... I just took the super cute card Amy made us (Thank you!), & saved the image (or can do screenshot of it after downloading it)& then chose "edit" on the basic picture gallery in cell phone & one of the edit options is to WRITE on your pic... so I crossed out a few days & hit save. And then opened it again & crossed out a few more, & it worked like a charm to slash off the meals used! I'm still gonna take a paper version (cuz I just like that!) But this is a nice way to have the card image on your cell phone & just update it when you eat! I attached a pic of how it looks if it's not too small to see...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-26-20-46-58.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-26-20-46-58.png
    778 KB · Views: 5
THANK YOU so very very much!! Yes, I should've said, sry... even though it feels like she was a little one just yesterday, she's now 17! This is so super cute! I appreciate it so much!! :) I just printed a paper version, and I'll have to decide whether to print it again on thicker paper, or to laminate it (but then we can't cross off as we use so prob the thicker paper!...unless permanent sharpie would stay and not rub off the laminated version? Anyway- thanks again!!

You are very welcome!

Hey there! Thought I'd share an idea, even though I'm sure others are already doing it/prob shared it.... I just took the super cute card Amy made us (Thank you!), & saved the image (or can do screenshot of it after downloading it)& then chose "edit" on the basic picture gallery in cell phone & one of the edit options is to WRITE on your pic... so I crossed out a few days & hit save. And then opened it again & crossed out a few more, & it worked like a charm to slash off the meals used! I'm still gonna take a paper version (cuz I just like that!) But this is a nice way to have the card image on your cell phone & just update it when you eat! I attached a pic of how it looks if it's not too small to see...

That is so cool. Thank you for taking the time to come back and post this. What a neat idea!

Hello. These are awesome. If possible, could I please have two. Both with the red and white polka dots please.

Magical Meal Card
5 people (3 adults and 2 kids)
3 nights
Regular Dining Plan

Magical Meal Card
4 people (2 adults and 2 kids)
5 nights
Regular Dining Plan

Thank you so much!

Hello. These are awesome. If possible, could I please have two. Both with the red and white polka dots please.

Magical Meal Card
5 people (3 adults and 2 kids)
3 nights
Regular Dining Plan

Magical Meal Card
4 people (2 adults and 2 kids)
5 nights
Regular Dining Plan

Thank you so much!

Here are your requested cards...

magicalmealcard1 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

magicalmealcard2 by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

Hello and thank you in advance....these are so awesome....you are the best for doing this...and for so long...Cudo's.

# 1. Olivers
Star Border
6 Adults
6 Nights
Regular Dining Plan

# 2. Julie and Matt
Red Poka Dots
2 Adults
6 Nights
Regular Dining Plan

# 3. Thistlemae
Rainbow
3 Adults
1 Child
6 Nights
Regular Dining Plan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts