Dining plan question

WDWMom

DIS Veteran
We rented points to friends and they want to use/buy the dining plan. What do I need to do to get them on the plan??? Will they need to pay for it in advance or when they check in? Do I call MS, can they do it when they get there? We have never used it so I just don't have a clue.

Only you can add it for them. YOu need to call MS and get them added at least 5 days before their trip starts. They will need to pay for it at checkin.

You need to call MS to add the DDP for your friends. It must be done before checkin but remember MS is closed on Sundays.

They will pay for it at checkin.

your friends also have to take the DDP for everyone and the entire length of their stay. remember that today is the first day for non AKL to call MS to book their stays at AKL, the lines may be very busy, try calling later this afternoon.

i also want to add once you add the DDP to their ressies, you cannot cancel the DDP if they change their minds later.

i also want to add once you add the DDP to their ressies, you cannot cancel the DDP if they change their minds later.

I've not hear this. Do you mean as the owner, she can't call and cancel her renters DDP?

I can understand not being able to cancel at checkin but why wouldn't someone be able to cancel if their needs or plans changed?

I asked about cancelling if we changed our mind last time I booked the DDP. I was told that I just needed to do it prior to checkin...just like booking it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter