Dining Plan questions and pool of credits

Boardgaming

Earning My Ears
I am headed to Disney in August and on QS Dining plan.

I have been reading different sources and I have a few questions and matters that i need to have answered

1. We are a party of 4. Are all are QS credits in one pool? Could 1 person theoretically use all the snack credits or I guess use other people's allotments of credits?
2. I have read/heard that if a person does not get a drink with their quick service credit like at the resort where they can use their refillable mugs that they can substitute a snack/desert instead. Example, I get a sandwich and instead of drink, get a cupcake. Is that possible?
3. Does one Quick Service Credit = 3 snack credits? Could a person get 3 snacks/sides at a counter service location instead of getting entree?

I am headed to Disney in August and on QS Dining plan.

I have been reading different sources and I have a few questions and matters that i need to have answered

1. We are a party of 4. Are all are QS credits in one pool? Could 1 person theoretically use all the snack credits or I guess use other people's allotments of credits?
2. I have read/heard that if a person does not get a drink with their quick service credit like at the resort where they can use their refillable mugs that they can substitute a snack/desert instead. Example, I get a sandwich and instead of drink, get a cupcake. Is that possible?
3. Does one Quick Service Credit = 3 snack credits? Could a person get 3 snacks/sides at a counter service location instead of getting entree?

1. Yes and Yes
2. That is allowable at most resorts. There were some reports of Pop Century now allowing it, but I haven't heard of it lately.
3. Yes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!