Dining pricing upticks on EasyWDW

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Josh wrote a great article on the pricing upticks on meals and snacks at Disney over at Easywdw. Very eye opening to rising cost of food there. Check it out.

Ok... so anything stand out to anyone? (I thought Artist point had gone up a lot but then realized the article includes tax I don't think it actually has gone up.)

California Grill brunch finally crested $100 per person for $6.95/bottle mimosas...it was borderline worth it with Disney goggles on especially with TiW discount when it was $85 but not now

Those buffet prices, even the non-character ones...luckily we dislike buffets.

No way are we going to pay $100 for two before taxes and without alcohol at Biergarten. Or over $100 for two at Boma before alcohol and taxes. Just not worth it.

Much rather do regular table service or bars/lounges.

welp...have a california grill brunch reservation but now that it is over $100/person, seriously considering cancelling. crazy thing it, it was still $60/person not too long ago (i want to say 3 years)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!