Dining reservation Dilema

melana

DIS Veteran
Okay, this is where I think this goes.

I am going to Disney in Decmeber. At this time I just have myself on the reservation. It’s a points stay. My sister and niece may decide to go but may not make their decision until around the 60 day mark. Lots of factors.

My question is, when my 180 rolls around, if they aren’t on the reservation, can I still book dining for three?

That is what I thought but for some reason I had a moment of total brain freeze on this subject..
thank you!!

I recommend booking for more than yourself because it's harder to add on afterwards. I had to add 2 more people to my ressies a little more than 30 days out and it has not been easy. If they decide not to go you can take them off ressie without a problem, or just show without them (as long as one person shows there is no extra charges).

I am going to Disney in Decmeber. At this time I just have myself on the reservation. It’s a points stay. My sister and niece may decide to go but may not make their decision until around the 60 day mark. Lots of factors.

My question is, when my 180 rolls around, if they aren’t on the reservation, can I still book dining for three?

You don't actually have to list all the guests on the adr. Just made have your self as the lead & leave the names of guests empty if you want.

I would make the reservation for the higher amount. It is easier to take people away than to add people.

I would make the reservation for the higher amount. It is easier to take people away than to add people.

Times 10! I have had to try to make an additional ADR and coordinate them, and that is not fun. I make ADR's for as many as I think may join us so I don't need to scramble later.

It is better to shoot high and decrease then to shoot low and try to add.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter