Dining reservations plus 10

blimpys

Earning My Ears
Hello!
My 180 days was yesterday and the plus 10 days weren’t showing to book.
I eventually tried on husbands app and they showed so we booked.
But today we can both only do upto 180 days again.
Does anyone know why?
I’ve tried ringing but not reopen till 11am.
I’ve tried on a computer and logging in and out.
I’m at my wits end!!

Is your Resort Reservation showing on MDE?

If it's not showing,it won't do the 180 days +10

Yes it’s showing. It let me do it yesterday but I can only book up to 8th feb today and it should be 18th

I know it sounds silly but have you tried logging out and back in? Mine was glitchy and at one point only let me book 1 day then I logged out and back in and all the days magically appeared. I think they system was just playing up

The booking app can be a little twitchy at times, you may find it works again after 11am as i have found this in the past that nothing would work then after 11am it was all OK, not sure why 11am, perhaps they do background maintenance ect.

The booking app can be a little twitchy at times, you may find it works again after 11am as i have found this in the past that nothing would work then after 11am it was all OK, not sure why 11am, perhaps they do background maintenance ect.
11am is when the system goes live for the next days reservations (6am Orlando Time)

If all else fails, then try calling the dining line via the UK number, I've always found them very helpful & quite often they can pull up ADR's that don't appear online or on the App.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!