Dining Reviews - 12/15 - 12/25

Luv Bunnies

DIS Veteran
;) Well, we're back after a fun-filled, 10-day trip to WDW. Since we were on the Dining Plan, we got to sample many of the wonderful restaurants (and at least one that wasn't so wonderful). I didn't feel compelled to take pictures of our food since I've seen everything we ate pictured here many times. So, if you haven't seen pictures of the food I'm going to describe, your imagination will work just as well (if not better!). Here's the scoop:

On the trip was me (41, OK 42 in a couple more days but let's not split hairs), my husband, Steve - 45, and 2 sons Andy11 and Ryan8. Both boys are very, very picky. Andy has a mild autistic condition which gives him problems with food textures. I always carried Jif peanut butter singles so I could make him an old, reliable peanut butter sandwich if all else failed.

Day 1 - We arrived at Pop around 8:30 p.m. after a long day of flying from California. :headache: We were starving! We had bagels at the airport before taking off and little bags of peanuts on the flight to Dallas. The boys had GoTarts and Goldfish crackers in their backpacks to keep them happy. Our connection to Dallas was so tight that we got right on the plane to Orlando with no time for a bathroom break, much less lunch. So, needless to say, the Pop foodcourt was a welcome sight. I had the parmesean crusted chicken with pasta and red sauce and Ryan8 had a cheese pizza. Steve had a burger and fries and Andy11 had some chicken fingers and fries. We all had various desserts and drinks. I don't remember the food that well because none of it lasted long and anything tastes good when you're that hungry! We also bought our refillable mugs. These were a good value for us. Since we had a rental car, we would take our mugs with us to breakfast each day, leave them in the car all day, and then hit the foodcourt for more drinks before returning to our room. The kids loved the blue icees and I liked having the option of caffiene-free Diet Coke in the evenings.

Day 2 - We hit the foodcourt for bagels, cereal and juice in the morning, then it was on to Epcot. We had lunch at the Electric Umbrella in Future World. Steve and I had burgers and fries. I got a plain cheeseburger with no meat for Ryan8 (our standby when there's no grilled cheese available- we just ask for bread and cheese only). I ordered a plain hamburger bun and fries for Andy11 so I could make him a PB sandwich. I asked if I could get a bun that wasn't toasted since he likes them soft. The girl at the counter said all the buns were already toasted. Huh? :confused3 Like, do they come that way? Then she relented and appeared with a non-toasted bun. I think she just didn't want to do any actual work and have to get another bun. The food here was OK. We had chocolate cake for dessert and the boys had cookies. It was nothing special, but fine for park food.

Dinner was another story - Le Cellier! :thumbsup2 Andy11 was content to put his PB on the pretzel bread and sourdough bread sticks. Ryan8 had the cheese pizza and they both had ice cream for dessert. Steve and I ordered the cheese soup (to die for!) and the maple-glazed filets with cream cheese mashed potatoes (wonderful!). Our waiter was excellent and spent a lot of time talking to us. I had the creme brulee for dessert and Steve had the chocolate cake. We loved everything from the food to the hostesses who played Disney 20 questions with us while we were waiting for our table (we rocked at that game!:woohoo: ). This was, by far, our favorite meal of the trip.

Day 3 - We had planned a non-park day for today. We slept a little late and went to our 10:10 a.m. reservation at Chef Mickey's. We really liked this place and the food was good. The boys had their beloved donuts, bacon and cereal. We had eggs, potatoes, bacon and all the other wonderful stuff they serve there. We also had a lot of fun with the characters. I told Donald I needed to have a little talk with him so he leaned down. I said, "Dude, you know you really need to wear pants! Weren't you banned in Sweden because you don't wear pants?" Donald covered his mouth and acted embarrassed. Then, everytime he turned his back to us he would cover his butt with his hands. It was so funny! I also told Mickey that Donald should wear pants and Mickey wound his finger around his ear to indicate that Donald was crazy. :lmao: Ryan8 loves the characters and gives them big hugs while we take pictures. Andy11 still isn't sure about them and he buries his head in my shoulder if they get too close. His autistic condition makes his social skills a little funky in some areas and big creatures in colorful costumes just don't compute with him. He doesn't mind them from a distance but he sure doesn't want them to get too close. I just tell the characters that Andy is shy and they back right off. We told the waitress we were concerned about the cleanliness of the restaurant because giant rodents were running around. She just laughed and said, "Don't worry, they don't touch the food!" Chef Mickey's was our favorite character meal (we had 3).

Next, we headed to Downtown Disney and spent several hours a Disneyquest. We didn't sample the food there expect for sodas. Our big, late breakfast left us without a need for lunch so we shared some pretzels later at Wetzel's Pretzels. After some shopping, it was time for our 7:00 p.m. reservation at Planet Hollywood. I had heard mixed reviews about this place, but I liked the one in Las Vegas in October. I don't have many good things to say about this place. :sad2: It was loud, obnoxious and downright disgusting. Since Andy11 was considered an adult on the Dining Plan, the waiter insisted we order 3 appetizers. We had already ordered bruschetta and potato skins to share. I told him the boys don't like appetizers unless they can get chips and salsa, both of which were on the menu but just not together. This is the first place we encountered that wouldn't give us chips and salsa. I said, so give us the spinach dip with chips, hold the dip and add a side of salsa - we'll even pay for it if necessary. Nope! Mr. Inflexible refused so we declined to order a 3rd appetizer. I think he was trying to jack up the bill and, thus, his tip.

So I asked if I could get some plain, white bread for Andy11's sandwich. He said they didn't have any. I pointed out that they have a club sandwich. He said that bread comes already cut into little triangles. Excuse me? :confused: Do I have stupid written on my face? You're telling me that the club sandwich bread comes pre-cut? Is the ham, turkey, lettuce and tomato also pre-cut into perfect little triangles? Dude! If you're gonna tell a little white lie at least think it through first!:sad2: So, we said just get us the hamburger bun and fries and we'll deal! Ryan8 had the pizza - OK, nothing special. My Cobb Salad was so gross that I just picked at it. The lettuce was wilted, there was too much greasy dressing and the parmesean crisp on top was just ewww! Steve had a rib platter that he said was pretty good but not great. Between the atmosphere, lousy food and deceptive waiter with an attitude, I found myself almost in tears. It was like, "How dare this place try to ruin my Disney trip!" And I usually roll with the punches and blow things off easily. That's how bad this experience was. As we were leaving, Andy11 said, "Mommy, when we were in there it's like we weren't even in Disneyworld anymore." Good observation, my boy! Andy11's autism gives him very powerful observation skills and when he comes out with a gem like that, you know it's got to be true!:thumbsup2

Day 4 - Off to MGM we go! Breakfast was bagels and cereal in the Pop food court again. A word on the food court - this place is pretty reliable. The quality was always good. The service was fine. It did get crowded around 8:00 a.m. and it was hard to figure out what everyone wanted, go around and collect the stuff and then meet back to check-out and find a table. We found that you have to go in there with a plan (like - Kid1, you go with Daddy and get the pancakes, Kid2 - you stay with Mommy; we'll all meet back by the cereal when we're done). It also helps to send an older kid or adult to scout a table while someone is paying for the food. Andy got good at claiming us a table and standing there until we saw him.;)

Lunch was at Sci-Fi. This place was fun, especially with kids the ages of ours. We put them together in the front seat so Mommy and Daddy could sit together in the back. :flower3: At 11 & 8, they're old enough to handle their own meals, but we were right there if need be. Steve had the onion rings and I had the BLT soup. The soup was good, but lettuce in soup is kind of weird. I'd order it again without the lettuce. We both had burgers and fries. Ryan8 had his old standby - cheese pizza while Andy got the bread and fries so I could make his PB sandwich. We all had hot fudge sundaes for dessert - Ryan's was the kid version. We thought the place was pretty quiet and the low-lighting made it relaxing after being in a crowded park all morning. We would definitely go to Sci-Fi again.

Dinner that night was snacks at the Pop foodcourt except for Steve who got some kind of wrap and fries. Lunch was big enough and late enough that the rest of us weren't hungry. I took the opportunity to try a rice crispy Mickey. Always a winner! Steve and Andy11 took cereal and drinks back to the room because they had an early morning wake-up call.

Day 5 - Magic Kingdom!!! Steve and Andy11 were up at 5:30 a.m.! They had to be in front of MK at 7:15 for the Magic Behind Our Steam Trains tour. There was a 6:30 bus from Pop that they wanted to catch. So, as Ryan8 and I tried to sleep, I could hear Andy crunching his cereal at the table. They were out the door at 6:20 and caught their bus in plenty of time. Ryan and I munched on Go-Tarts and water before taking the bus to MK around 9:00. By the way, they loved the Train Tour, but more about that in my Trip Report. Let's stick to restaurants.

Lunch was at 11:30 at the Plaza Restaurant. Thank goodness it was early because we were all hungry. I ordered the Plaza Club and Steve had a burger and fries. They had PB sandwiches for Andy11 and grilled cheese for Ryan8. Steve and I also ordered side salads as our appetizers. The waitress was kind of crabby and abrupt. When she brought the salads, she also brought tomato soup for the kids which we hadn't ordered. I said, "Oh, thanks, but the kids won't eat soup." She said (in a snippy tone), "Well, it comes with their meals so they might as well take it." There was no mention of soup previously. I think it's weird to bring you something just because it comes with your meal without asking first if you want it.:confused: So, Steve and I had a few spoons each of the soups and it was good. We all had sundaes for dessert. Plaza was good, but I wouldn't go out of my way to go there again.

At snacktime around 3:00, I saw the sign for Aloha Isle. After reading so much about Dole Whips, I had to try one. Steve and I both had the pineapple floats and the kids had chocolate/vanilla swirls. I loved mine! :love: Steve was it was too much pineapple for him and would have been better with vanilla ice cream and pineapple juice. Just as he said that, a woman walked by our table with just that exact thing. He pointed and said, "That's what I should have ordered." He still liked it, though.

Dinner was at 7:30 at the Grand Floridian Cafe. I had the Crab Cake appetizer which was very good and the shrimp pasta for an entree. The boys had their usual stuff! Steve had french onion soup and strip steak. He also had the chocolate fondue for dessert. He said it tasted kind of weird with the orange flavoring and would have been better as straight chocolate. I had the little key lime pie and the little cheesecake. You get to choose two of the mini desserts on the Dining Plan. The service at the place was a little uneven. The waiter was nice enough, but dessert and coffee took forever to appear. He had trainee waitress working with him and I don't know if that slowed him down or not. It was a pleasant enough restaurant and the food was good.

Coming up in future installments: Whispering Canyon, Cape May Buffet breakfast, Crystal Palace dinner, Pizzafari, Tangierine Cafe, Schoolbread in Norway, Concourse Steakhouse and more Pop!:):cheer2:

Glad you had a good time! I am sad to hear @ PH, I loved that place last time I was at DTD (11y or so ago:rotfl2: )

Thanks for the reviews. We also are staying at Pop in February and can't wait. Many years ago we also ate at PH. Back then I thought the place was way to "LOUD" and the food just nothing great and and I think we'll pass this time. Can't wait to read your other reviews! Thanks again.

Lynn

OK, here's another installment in our gastronomic adventure!

Day 6 - We went to the dark side today. By that, I mean we left Disney property! :eek: I know, I know, I should lose my membership in the "Disney Addict's Club" but we left for a good reason. Andy11 is a total space nut. He can name every Apollo mission including the names of the astronauts, what their purpose was and the outcome of the mission. He can also name every shuttle mission and anything else you want to know about space. So, we had to take a trip to Kennedy Space Center. It was educational for the boys and us, too! We did a counter service meal at Pop for breakfast. This was the day I finally tried the breakfast pizza. All I can say is Mmmmmmm! It's a flatbread with gravy, eggs, bacon and cheese on top. It looked kind of weird to me since we gravy isn't much of a breakfast staple in California. But I was tired of pancakes and bagels and gave the pizza a try. I ended up ordering it again later in the week. That's how much I liked it!

After a full day of exploring space, we were hungry! We didn't really stop for a meal at the space center and munched on pretzels, chips and nuts during the day. popcorn:: Luckily, we had 7:00 p.m. reservations at Whispering Canyon Cafe over at Wildnerness Lodge. I had read a lot about this place and was looking forward to going there. It did not disappoint!;)

After ordering our drinks, our waiter Deputy Doug, threw a handful of cocktail napkins on our table and said, "You'll be needing these." Then he threw a handful of straws at us. I said, "I think we'll be needing more straws," so he tossed a few more. Andy11 was like "what the heck" but told him to roll with it. Steve and I ordered the skillet. It was all good! I liked the flavor of the BBQ sauce and applied it liberally to all of the meats. The BBQ pork was especially good. We also like the mashed potatoes and the cornbread. Ryan8 had his favorite grilled cheese and I made Andy11 a PB sandwich out of some white bread that Deputy Doug was nice enough to bring us. The boys had french fries with their meals and this, of course, meant KETCHUP! After yelling, "We need ketchup over here," some people from a neighboring table came running over with the goods. We must have had 30 bottles of ketchup on our table. Andy11 (who you might remember from the first installment has mild autism) was a little freaked out by this! Before long, another family did the ketchup yell and that was our cue to make the delivery to them. They didn't seem to know what was going to happen and were quite surprised to see us closing in on their table with armloads of ketchup bottles. Andy11 reminded me to keep one behind in case he wanted more. Always thinking, that kid!:teacher:

Before we were seated, we looked at the fake dessert models by the check in desk. Andy11 wanted to know how those desserts can sit out so long without the ice cream melting. I told him they were fake. And he said, "Oh, so they're animitronic desserts!" I said, "Yeah, didn't you notice that everything at Disneyworld is animitronic?" So when Deputy Doug asked us if we wanted to see the dessert menu, we said no, we already know what we want. My husband couldn't remember the name of what he wanted so he said, "I want the thing with the dust in it." That meant he wanted the dustbowl which is a fried tortilla bowl dusted in cinnamon and sugar and filled with ice cream and bananas. I told Deputy Doug that I wanted the Apple Crap, not remembering exactly what it was called. He said, OK, I'll bring you the apple crap! I love messing with people! So when he came back, he gave us our desserts and said, "There's your dust, and there's your crap!" :lmao:

The boys took off to do the stick pony races and take the Whippersnapper Oath in which they vowed not to pick their noses and never to go to Universal Studios! This place was hilarious and the food was really good. It was one of our favorite dining experiences of the whole trip. Andy11 started feeling overwhelmed by the atmosphere after a while and asked if we could go. I agreed. I was overwhelmed after a while too! He actually said later that he liked it and would want to go back again sometime! Good! Because we want to go back too!:)

Day 7 - Are we still at Disneyworld? Yes, and we're still eating....
So Thursday morning it was off to Cape May Buffet at the Beach Club. This place is very charming and the buffet is good. Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale visited our table serveral times and Ryan8 had fun with them. Ryan makes friends easily and started chatting with a little girl and her dad at the next table. She was a chatty kid too and they had a great time discussing the merits of everything in the world. The food at Cape May was good. The boys found plenty of cereal and bacon. The waitress explained that the bacon is baked in the oven instead of fried. It did seem crispier than regular bacon. The place wasn't completely full so it was easy to move around the buffet. Overall it was a pleasant place to dine.

We went back to DTD for some shopping after breakfast. We were hot and thirsty after walking around so we headed to Goofy's Candy Kitchen for some Goofy's Glaciers. These are basically Icees, Slurpees, frozen sodas or whatever you want to call them. For $8, you can build your own cup out of funny pieces and then they'll fill it for you. We decided to stick with the regular cups for around $3 each. Goofy's Glaciers were cold and refreshing on a warm December's day!:confused3 Wait, that sounds like an oxymoron! Oh well, like I told Andy earlier, roll with it!:rotfl:

We went to Magic Kingdom later in the day for our turn at MVMCP. After a few rides, it was time to head to our 5:00 p.m. reservations at Crystal Palace. We only waited on the porch for about 5 minutes before being called inside. We heard the hostess say that anyone who didn't have a reservation wouldn't be seated that night because they were totally booked! Glad we had those ADRs!:thumbsup2

Andy11 (and I) were thrilled to find white bread and peanut butter on the buffet. He had no less than 3 peanut butter sandwiches for dinner! Ryan8 found some cheese pizza which made him happy. Steve and I went for salads first. There was a good selection of green, potato, macaroni, etc. plus some others that escape me at the moment. The main dish selection was also very good. There was BBQ pork, salmon, pasta, rice, potatoes, veggies and a carving station. It was all good! The desserts were also good. There's an ice cream machine that we all enjoyed. The key lime pie was also good. We had fun with Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and Piglet. I asked Piglet if he knew they had pork on the buffet.:scared1: He covered his eyes and shook his head. Then he made a slashing motion across his neck with his finger. Ryan8 said, "Don't worry Piglet. You're too famous to eat!" Crystal Palace was fun and the food was good. We would probably go there again.

That's enough rewiewing for now. Afterall, today is my birthday and the boys want to take me for dinner! Like we need to eat more!!!! More reviews coming soon!!!:yay:

Great reviews, I'm really enjoying them. It's so annoying to read about more than one occasion where servers refused to give you the plain bread you requested. Jeez. :mad:

Day 8 - Animal Kingdom - We got up a little later than we planned because we didn't get in from MVMCP the night before until 1:00 a.m.! :eek: So, we opted to skip breakfast and go straight to Animal Kingdom. We found a little stand in Asia. I don't even recall seeing a name on it. They weren't set up to take Dining Cards and were on a cash-only basis. Unfortunately, we didn't notice the sign until after we'd ordered so we couldn't use any snack credits. We had muffins, lemonade and water for some exhorbitant amount. I hardly remember what we ate because it was just meant as a place holder in our stomachs until lunch.

For lunch, we headed over to Pizzafari. Steve, Ryan8 and I had pizza. Andy had a peanut butter sandwich which they were able to make him right there. His sandwich came with a bag of chips. Everyone had chocolate cake expect for me. I ordered the apple pie and I remember it being very good. There was something about the crust that I really liked! :) The pizzas were tasty too.

For dinner, we had a 7:15 p.m. reservation at Rainforest Cafe. Just before we left the park at 7:00, the skies opened up and we were pelted with rain. :scared: We had been considering cancelling our Rainforest dinner since we had about 12 counter service credits left and only a few days to use them. Rainforest is not on the Dining Plan and we would have been paying out of pocket. We figured it was better to use the credits we already had than torture the Mastercard any further. So, I went inside to cancel the reservation before we hopped on the soggy parking lot tram, found the car and made our way back to Pop. Since it was still pouring, we decided not to change clothes until after dinner so we wouldn't ruin yet another set of clothes. So, we at the Pop Foodcourt with our pants sticking to us and our shoes sloshing. We had ponchos but they didn't keep all of the rain out. Steve and I had the old reliable burgers and fries, Ryan8 had his favorite cheese pizza. I don't even remember what Andy had! He may have just snacked that evening or had a side of fries. But, once again, the food was good and everyone went away happy. I filled my mug with hot water and grabbed a decaf tea bag on the way back to the room. It was nice to get out of the wet clothes and drink a nice cup of tea before bed!:angel:

Day 9 - For our second day at Epcot, we didn't have any ADRs. We only had 1 table service credit each remaining and were going to use it for Christmas Eve dinner the next day. We had breakfast at Pop again and told the kids we didn't want to use snack credits but had some counter service credits to use up. The boys had pancakes and bacon. Steve had french toast and I tried the breakfast wrap. It' basically a tortilla stuffed with eggs, cheese and bacon and comes with a side of potato wedges. The wrap was OK, but I liked the breakfast pizza better. Ryan8 doesn't like syrup and eats his pancakes with butter and powdered sugar. He remarked that the Pop pancakes were dry but that still didn't convince him to try using syrup!:confused3

For lunch at Epcot, we decided to try something different. We were getting tired of fast-food type meals so we headed for the Tangierene Cafe in Morocco. Steve and I ordered the chicken & lamb platters. Besides helpings of each kind of meat, there was a parsley salad, couscous, hummus and some Moroccan bread. The meats were very tender and flavorful. The couscous was good. We both thought the parsley salad was interesting, but neither of us ate much of it. The hummus was good with the bread. This meal was a nice change from hamburgers and pizza. Although Ryan8 had, you guessed it, cheese pizza! It was made on the Moroccan bread and came with fries. He said it was pretty good. Andy got his good old hamburger bun and fries and I made his sandwich. The only dessert offered on the dining plan was baklava. They gave us two servings of each of the two kinds they had. One was round and heavier on brown sugar. The other was a square made up by a bunch of little rolls stuck together. It was heavier on the honey. All of the baklava was very sweet but pretty tasty. I must say that my Armenian grandmother had her own way of making it and nothing could top hers!!!:love:

Later in the day, we found ourselves in Norway so I just had to try the famous schoolbread that everyone's been raving about. It was yummy! Steve had some kind of cream horn thing and the boys had cookies. We sat in the bakery for 30 minutes waiting for our Maelstrom fastpass time to come. It was a nice break before meeting the trolls!

By about 8:00 p.m, we'd all had enough and headed back to Pop for dinner. I don't remember what we ate, but you get the idea about the Pop food by now!

Day 10 - Christmas Eve - We planned to go to MGM again to finish up the things we missed the first time. We slept in a little and headed down to breakfast around 9:30. We were still trying to use up those counter service credits so everyone got their favorites. After 4 or so hours at MGM, we headed to lunch. We sat along the street that leads to Tower of Terror and the Roller Coaster. I got pretzels and drinks for the boys while Steve got us pizzas, salads and dessert. I'm not even sure which stand he went to because there are several along that street. Anyway, the pizza was pretty standard and so was the salad. I gave my cake to the boys to share.

Dinner was at the Concourse Steakhouse at the Contemporary. I started with the Lobster Bisque which was excellent. It had a wonderful flavor. Steve had the French Onion Soup which he said was good but a little salty. We both had the Filet Mignon with mashed potatoes. The steaks were very tender and flavorful. We also had the same dessert - the Butterfinger Cheesecake which sounded like a sin but, afterall, it was Christmas Eve. The whole meal was great! The boys had their usual and were happy with it. They had ice cream for dessert. Afterward, we rode the loop on the monorail since Andy11 loves trains so much. It had been raining during our dinner so we saw lots of wet people getting on and off the trains. Luckily, the rain held off while we walked to our car.

Day 11 - Christmas Day:santa: - We had 4 more Counter Service credits to use so it was off to the Pop foodcourt. I had the breakfast pizza one last time before leaving. Steve and the boys went with french toast, pancakes and bacon. After packing the car, it was off to the airport. We had used all of our snack credits the previous day so we didn't have anything left to use up before leaving. Our Christmas lunch was at a foodcourt in the Dallas airport. Christmas Dinner was a turkey and all the fixings that my parents had been working on all day. Since we flew back to California, we got our 3 hours back so we landed at 2:10 p.m. We still had plenty of time for presents and dinner with the family. Since we woke up on the east coast and went to bed on the west coast, our Christmas Day was 27 hours! I guess if you're going to extend one of your days, might as well make it Christmas. Stil, by 7:00 p.m., we were falling asleep at my parent's table. So, we went home early and were in bed by 8:30, dreaming of Mickey, Pluto, Donald and.....food!:laughing:

This concludes my Dining Review. Hope you enjoyed it and found it helpful in planning your own trip. Happy New Year!:cheer2:

Great reviews, I'm really enjoying them. It's so annoying to read about more than one occasion where servers refused to give you the plain bread you requested. Jeez. :mad:

Yeah, it was kind of annoying. When I ask for a plain bun and fries, I always tell them to go ahead and charge me for a burger. And since we were on the Dining Plan, what did they care? Oh well....

I was the server that was "earning my ears" at GFC. I remember you because you asked for a hamburger bun and said you had peanut butter in your purse!:) We had the private dining kitchen make your son a peanut butter sandwich! Next time you come, ask for me, I am much quicker than my trainer!! :thumbsup2
Jocelyn

I was the server that was "earning my ears" at GFC. I remember you because you asked for a hamburger bun and said you had peanut butter in your purse!:) We had the private dining kitchen make your son a peanut butter sandwich! Next time you come, ask for me, I am much quicker than my trainer!! :thumbsup2
Jocelyn

Ah ha! So that was you! I do remember you being a lot more on the ball than the waiter:thumbsup2 . I guess not many people walk around with peanut butter in their purses!:lmao: But since my son has a little autism going on, he's sensitive to food textures. We went with the peanut butter because we figured WDW wasn't the place to push the food issues! Anyway, thanks for being so helpful that night. My Andy was happy with his food and we were too! Good luck in your new job!;)

Thanks for the awesome review. I am in the throws of planning our 2007 trip and was hoping to find some new restaurants that I could get excited about. Your review did the trick!

Thanks so much!

... and I am loving how cute it is that Jocelyn found and remembered you!

Thanks for the awesome review. I am in the throws of planning our 2007 trip and was hoping to find some new restaurants that I could get excited about. Your review did the trick!

Thanks so much!

... and I am loving how cute it is that Jocelyn found and remembered you!

Glad my reviews helped you! And it is cute that Jocelyn remembered us! Everybody sing...It's a Small World Afterall!!!!:)

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter