• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Room Temp?

Tooth Fairy

DIS Veteran
What are the dining rooms like at night? Short sleeves and sleeveless OK? Thanks! Leaving at noon tomorrow!!!

I always found the dinning rooms to be very comfortable with long sleeve shirts. During the formal night and at Palo I wore a suit and was just right, not too warm or too cold.

Hope you have a Magical cruise!!! :D

I was never cold and I wore sleeveless and short sleeves every night. The only time that I was slightly cold (but only for a few minutes) was in Palo. But the main restaurants I found to be very warm, so no sweater was necessary.
Have fun!

I recommend a sweater in the evenings - especially in the Disney Theater. Have a Magical Trip. Lots of Pixie dust and prayers for a healthy trip!!

I am sooo ready to cruise with MICKEY!!!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter