Dining rotations for Disney Fantasy Western with Star Wars Day at Sea

DisneyDream2B

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the potential dining rotations for the Disney Fantasy Western with Star Wars Day at Sea? (With port stops at Cozomel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, and Castaway Cay).

Many thanks!

Here is a rotation list I dropped into a spread sheet that applied to the western Caribbean Star Wars last year. Not sure how accurate it still is.

upload_2018-9-22_11-48-40.jpeg

ETA - these are the three possible rotations, we requested the middle, or schedule 3 (ERAERRA) and got that one.

Last edited:
Here is a rotation list I dropped into a spread sheet that applied to the western Caribbean Star Wars last year. Not sure how accurate it still is.

View attachment 353048
I thought Pirate Night has always been the day of Jamaica on the Western Caribbean cruises? You can be right on this since it looks like you did the cruise, but I think it would make more sense to have Pirate Night on the Grand Cayman or Jamaica day. That's because usually the first 3 nights are the signature menus for those restaurants.

I'm very interested to hear about this, because I would love to take a Star Wars day at Sea Cruise at some point.

Are the upper and lower case indicative of something?

Did you have the Pirate menu on night 3? If so, did the third dining room ever serve it's Signature menu?

That was done over a year ago so I don’t recall any rational I had for caps or not. Probably just intermittently had cap locks on.

Once on board, the events and menus did correspond to the days I had listed. Star Wars replaced the typical semi-formal night.

I thought Pirate Night has always been the day of Jamaica on the Western Caribbean cruises? You can be right on this since it looks like you did the cruise, but I think it would make more sense to have Pirate Night on the Grand Cayman or Jamaica day. That's because usually the first 3 nights are the signature menus for those restaurants.

I'm very interested to hear about this, because I would love to take a Star Wars day at Sea Cruise at some point.

We have done the western twice as Star Wars. The first time was when they had just started the SWDAS cruise and Star Wars day replaced a stop at Jamaica (Jan 2015).

If it's like the recent Halloween cruises, Star Wars will replace semi-formal night which is the second sea day (after Falmouth). Pirate night was on Falmouth day.

In 2017 we had pirate night on same day that we went to Cozumel and SWDAS was on the day before we went to CC. I believe we did have all 3 signature menus.

In April on our cruise it was:
EG- standard rotational menu
RC- standard rotational menu (formal night)
AP- standard rotational menu (pirate night)
EG- prince and princess menu
RC- captains gala menu
RC - star wars menu (swdas)
AP- til we meet again menu

In April on our cruise it was:
EG- standard rotational menu
RC- standard rotational menu (formal night)
AP- standard rotational menu (pirate night)
EG- prince and princess menu
RC- captains gala menu
RC - star wars menu (swdas)
AP- til we meet again menu

Was this for a 2017 or 2018 cruise? I'm asking because we did a 2017 cruise and we didn't have the pirate menu either. But all the navigators that I've looked at for 2018 show that they now have the pirated menu. We are doing another SWDAS cruise Jan. 2019 and I hope we have the pirate menu. I hate the prince and princess menu and would LOVE to not have it!!

It was 2018. I had never had the prince and princess menu before and I really enjoyed it.

Was this for a 2017 or 2018 cruise? I'm asking because we did a 2017 cruise and we didn't have the pirate menu either. But all the navigators that I've looked at for 2018 show that they now have the pirated menu. We are doing another SWDAS cruise Jan. 2019 and I hope we have the pirate menu. I hate the prince and princess menu and would LOVE to not have it!!
I just had a quick look at a western itinerary with Falmouth, and it looks like every night except Pirate night (night 3) and Star Wars Night (night 6) and the last night (night 7) all the dining rooms served their rotational menu. That would be nights 1, 2, 4, & 5.

Since the typical rotation on that itinerary is 1231223, that would mean the two nights on nights 1 &2 and 4 & 5 you're in the same dining rooms. Night 3 and night 6 you're in the same dining room, but have the Pirate and SW menus, respectively. You don't get the rotational menu for dining room 3.

Yes, on SWDAS cruises, you get pirate night, but the menu is standard rotational.

Yes, on SWDAS cruises, you get pirate night, but the menu is standard rotational.
The Navigator for one of the March 2018 cruises said "Pirate menu" for the menu on Pirate night. Now, whether that was a mistake or not, I don't know.

For my January cruise I was told pirate night was moved from Jamaica to Cozumel night. I'm booked in concierge so they called to tell me of the change since I had requested a specialty dining for that night and they wanted to check it was okay to move it to the other day.

In April this year our SWDAS cruise did not have a pirate menu. Pirate night was our Cozumel day but we had the standard rotational dinner menu.

I was just told by DCL rep that the Pirate deck party for our Feb trip will be the day of Cozumel and only Star Wars day will have fireworks....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter