Dining Vouchers - Disney hotel guest

sammykster

Mouseketeer
Last year I know we got vouchers for the dining we had planned that saved a small amount of money since we were staying at the Disney hotels. Has anyone done this recently and have an idea on the price? I can't remember for the life of me what we paid! Does the price change based on season or is that part of the perk that you save money at the peak season dining prices?

Honestly, these are usually a terrible value and cost more than paying cash, especially if you get any sort of discount, such as having an Annual Pass, are a DVC member, etc.

Honestly, these are usually a terrible value and cost more than paying cash, especially if you get any sort of discount, such as having an Annual Pass, are a DVC member, etc.

Unfortunately we don't get any discounts in DL :( but we only used them for the character breakfasts last year and saved a bit over the members in our party that didn't have them if I remember correctly, could be way off though! Didn't use them for anything besides the buffets though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter