Dinner Rotations

dodger2308

Earning My Ears
We will be going on the 7 day Western cruise in November with our 5 and 8 year old. My DW and I would like to go to Palos one night and I was wondering if one rotation is better than another?
Thanks!

No one rotation is not really any better than another. The only thing I prefer is to be in Lumiere's on the Formal and semi-formal night and Parrot Cay on the Tropical night...but that is just me!!!! You really cannot request a rotation before hand. It is luck of the draw.. Check out these links to charts I created that will describe each rotation. Once you get your KTTW card at check-in you will be able to see what night you would want to skip to go to Palos.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/52061656/61958826VUCRXm

Once you get to the site, look for the light blue bar across the page and change view from FIT WINDOW to NORMAL. It will enlarge the chart for easier reading.

Hope this helps.

MJ

Thanks, your site was very informative and a great help. I will pass it on to all the other Disney cruisers that are in my group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter