Dinner

gulley5

Earning My Ears
For dinner, do you have a table to yourself? Or do you share? It will be me, DH, DS5, DD2, DD1, and my nephew4. I am thinking that it would be pretty cruel for us to sit with another party with so many little ones. And I don't even know if they have tables that big. Can anyone tell me what the table configuration is? Thanks for your help.:)

Micki, they have tables ranging from 4-10 (and they can make those seat 12 if necessary). If you have a preference to a size just let DCL or your TA know...they can't guarantee it but they will note it on your reservation. Most likely you will get a table for six to yourselves, but if you really want that you should request it.

Enjoy! :)

We're a family of 5 and had our own table (although we didn't make any special request to be seated alone).

On our first cruise we were seated at a table for eight (us and four others) On our last cruise we had a table to ourselves without asking. It all depends...but if you want a table to yourself you should request it... If you don't get on Disney will probably seat you with another family of youngsters...they try to put alike families together.

We are two adults traveling without our grown children.
First cruise, we were seated at a table with a couple with an 8 year old daughter and a mom with two teens.
Second cruise, two other couples and a mom and adult son.
Third cruise, we were seated with a couple with 12 year old daughter and a dad with 13 year old son.
Fourth cruise, a couple with 2 teens and two women.
So we have met some great people by sharing tables. Each cruise our dinner mates get better and better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter