Dinning invitations request please

little1devil

Earning My Ears
Dear all you lovely DISigners

My family are off on holiday at the start of August and i was wondering if there was anyone who could make up some dinning invitations for my children.

I understand that you are all so busy and understand if you are unable to help.

i would like the invitations made out to Amelia and Noah

The places we are off to dine are:

Mon14th August 1900 Park fare - Dinner at 5.10

Tuesday 15th August Breakfast at Crystal Palace at 8.35

wednesday 16th August Holly wood and vine Breakfast at 8.05 and Be our guest dinner at 4.30

Thursday 17th August Akurshus 8.15 breakfast

Sat 19th August - Tusker house Breakfast 9.30

Tuesday 22nd August - Chef Mickey breakfast 8.05

Wednesday 23rd Ohana breakfast 8.00

Thursday 24th August Bon Voyage Breakfast 8.05

Friday 25th Cinderella table Breakfast 9.25

Sat 26th 1900 Park fare breakfast 8.05

sunday 27th Holly wood and vine Breakfast 8.00

Obviously i don't expect them all done just if you have certain ones on file you may find it easier to do them rather than the other ones.

Thanks in advance

These are just perfect thank you :)

i can't seem however to download them from photo bucket is there a trick to doing this that I'm missing

thanks so much again i can't wait for them to see them

I uploaded the new Bon Voyage invite
Click on the thumbnail...
It will take you to my photobucket...
Scroll down and look to the right...
Click on DOWNLOAD (it is in blue)
Save to your computer...

Try this...
You can click on one of 3 three...
The download is preferable...
The widget in the top right will give you a drop down...choose download
if those don't work...click on the magnifying glass, it will show it at 100%, right click and save it

Hi Dee

Im so sorry i have tried everything and even googled to see whats wrong the only answer that google came up with was that your settings may be still set to private ?

Any other ideas?

So sorry

Other DISigners are saying they are experiencing the same issue. Photobucket is acting weird right now. Your trip isn't until August. Let's wait a week or 2 and see if PB fixes the issue. If not, then we can come up with another plan.
Is that ok?

Good! Because I actually made them yesterday. :)
I formatted the date/time the way you wrote it.
Please check carefully for typos and let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

could i request a bon voyage invitation for Guen for july 24...just found out she would be able to go with us and want to make her first trip special .she is five. please and thank you so very much

padisneyfour,
I don't have a thread, so I know it an be confusing, but please don't piggyback on an existing thread. It makes things very confusing for me.
If you have a request for me please start your own thread.
Your request sounds like you requested something from me recently, but I have spent some time trying to locate it. Perhaps you have me confused with another DISigner? If this is intended for me please start a new thread otherwise I will assume you meant this for another.
Thank you,
Dee

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!