Diplomat Hotel Maingate

minniemick

Mouseketeer
Does anybody have an e-mail address for the Diplomat please? Any information on this hotel would be appreciated.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

and it seemed nice; the sites I have looked on rated it 3 stars. I know it is also very close to WDW, shopping, restaurants, and grocery stores so it is convenient to many places. I looked in a vacation guide that I had from last year and their email is listed as being drmsales@bellsouth.net (I guess this would still be an accurate adress for them if it hasn't been changed or not). Also, their toll free no. was listed as 1-800-669-6753 and local no. was 407-396-6000; fax was 407-396-7393. Hope this helps.

Thank you Deena for your reply, I have been searching all this evening and I could find the address and telephone number but no e-mail address.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We stayed in it in 1997 when it was still Wilson World. Actually a very nice hotel. THey have an indoor pool with a nice little waterfall, karaoke and pizza, a nightly magic show for the kids, game room, separate dining area for the kids(in the same eating area as adults) It was real close to most everything. THey also have an outdoor pool. No complaints at all.

Deena thank you for the e-mail address I mailed the Diplomat late last evening and I had a reply today.
Thank you Alemanka for also taking the trouble to answer. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

and that the email was still valid for them; it's great you were able to get in touch with them and received a response. Hope you have a nice trip and good luck with all your planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter