Direct Incentives

Turn the Page

DIS Veteran
I see DVC is offering some lovely incentives for people buying direct at CCV and Aulani I think it was.

How long after a resort goes up for sale do they start offering incentives? Do they always offer incentives of some kind or do they only do that if they are having trouble moving a particular resort?

Also, is the current incentive (topped out at $5000 for 250 points or more if memory serves) common or is that higher than usual?

We are strongly looking at buying at RR when it comes on line in a few years. I'm just wondering if it might be worth watching out for incentives or if those aren't necessarily a guarantee or worth waiting on if they do come along.

It's all about the sales and sales momentum. Disney doesn't give anything away for free if they don't have to.

:earsboy: Bill

I see DVC is offering some lovely incentives for people buying direct at CCV and Aulani I think it was.

How long after a resort goes up for sale do they start offering incentives? Do they always offer incentives of some kind or do they only do that if they are having trouble moving a particular resort?

Also, is the current incentive (topped out at $5000 for 250 points or more if memory serves) common or is that higher than usual?

We are strongly looking at buying at RR when it comes on line in a few years. I'm just wondering if it might be worth watching out for incentives or if those aren't necessarily a guarantee or worth waiting on if they do come along.

It used to be that the incentives came after the initial offering. If you bought immediately you paid more. Now it's tough to say. In some cases like VGF the best incentives were immediately I believe. PVB I think ended up offering a larger incentive that might have priced it a few dollars less than if you bought initially but I'm not positive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter