DIS Dads Meets

stopher1

DIS Veteran
Ok - so let's have another place where we can talk specifically about DDC Meets... actual, potential or otherwise. We can post pictures too of the meets after they happen. ( I know Don has this over on page one - but honestly with the new space - let's spread out and enjoy it!)

stopher1's DIS Dad's Meets:

stopher1 (Christopher) and theduck619 (David) - Apr 2011 - Indianapolis
stopher1 (Christopher) and trennr (Nate) - Epcot - September 2010
chillcoupons (Christian) and stopher1 (Christopher) - Rainforest Cafe / Auburn Hills, MI - April 2010
stopher1 (Christopher) and chillcoupons (Christian) at the MK with Pirate Goofy! - June 2010
chillcoupons (Christian) and stopher1 (Christopher) on BTMRR - June 2010
chillcoupons (Christian) and stopher1 (Christopher) at the GF prior to MVMCP - December 2010
stopher1 (Christopher), Mrs. chillcoupons (Margie) and chillcoupons (Christian) in the chillcoupons palace - Royal Oak, MI - January 2011
billybobblockhead (Greg) and stopher1 (Christopher) - Epcot - February 2011
dadio (Brody) and stopher1 (Christopher) - Hollywood Studios - February 2011
dvczerfs (Dave) and stopher1 (Christopher) - Epcot - December 2010
Barry (FreezinRafiki) & Christopher (stopher1) - Dinner at little Mexican place next to Milwaukee's airport - 12/14/10
Ron (Disney Commando) & Christopher (stopher1) & Carl (DisneyDadC) - MK
Barry (FreezinRafiki) & Christopher (stopher1) - DHS
Christopher (stopher1), Christian (chillcoupons), Carl (DisneyDadC), Barry (FreezinRafiki) & Tim (that's nice) - MK

I'm still looking forward to meeting up with Andy here in the Indy area... and other Indiana Dads... and of course hoping to meet up with more of you as time & travels allow.

The only DISdad I've met has been me.
But I have a picture of it.

boB_festa.jpg

I'm thinking of mailing the poster to any DISdad that wants to get a picture with me. Kind of like the Travelocity Gnome? :confused3
Everyone just sign the back, and send it on...

We are planning to have RTP Disdads meet. Right now we are talking about doing it on a Thursday evening as its the easiest for Rental. More details to follow.

PrattPak and I made some time become nemesi while at AK in Dec 2010. A pic for your viewing pleasure.

DSCF9803.jpg

Ok - so let's have another place where we can talk specifically about DDC Meets... actual, potential or otherwise. We can post pictures too of the meets after they happen. ( I know Don has this over on page one - but honestly with the new space - let's spread out and enjoy it!)

stopher1's DIS Dad's Meets:

stopher1 (Christopher) and theduck619 (David) - Apr 2011 - Indianapolis
chillcoupons (Christian) and stopher1 (Christopher) - Rainforest Cafe / Auburn Hills, MI - April 2010
stopher1 (Christopher) and chillcoupons (Christian) at the MK with Pirate Goofy! - June 2010
chillcoupons (Christian) and stopher1 (Christopher) on BTMRR - June 2010
chillcoupons (Christian) and stopher1 (Christopher) at the GF prior to MVMCP - December 2010
stopher1 (Christopher), Mrs. chillcoupons (Margie) and chillcoupons (Christian) in the chillcoupons palace - Royal Oak, MI - January 2011
billybobblockhead (Greg) and stopher1 (Christopher) - Epcot - February 2011
dadio (Brody) and stopher1 (Christopher) - Hollywood Studios - February 2011
dvczerfs (Dave) and stopher1 (Christopher) - Epcot - December 2010
Barry (FreezinRafiki) & Christopher (stopher1) - Dinner at little Mexican place next to Milwaukee's airport - 12/14/10
Ron (Disney Commando) & Christopher (stopher1) & Carl (DisneyDadC) - MK
Barry (FreezinRafiki) & Christopher (stopher1) - DHS
Christopher (stopher1), Christian (chillcoupons), Carl (DisneyDadC), Barry (FreezinRafiki) & Tim (that's nice) - MK

I'm still looking forward to meeting up with Andy here in the Indy area... and other Indiana Dads... and of course hoping to meet up with more of you as time & travels allow.

I'm deeply wounded that our non-epic meet didn't make your list. :sad1:

IMG_0098.jpg

Here are the DIS DADs that I have met.....

March 2010

DSC08107.jpg

From left... my friend Dave (closet DIS DAD he just doesn't know it), Me, and my nemesis, Barry(FreezinRafiki)- in his FAMOUS Wisconsin sweatshirt!

December 2010

DSC01225.jpg

From left.... Christopher (stopher1), Christian (chillcoupons), Carl (DisneyDadC), Barry(FreezinRafiki)- in an impostor sweatshirt! & Me

December 2010

DSC00534.jpg

From left... Dave(dvczerfs), Juliana (being silly), & Me

February 2010

IMAG0385.jpg

From Left... Me & Chris(DisDadDoc)

March 2011

Picture4.jpg

From left... Me, Chris(DisDadDoc) , & Mark (Captain Oblivious)

Any thoughts on a DDC Cruise?

Just thinking out loud here...

I’d be interested in such a thing. It might be harder to plan, but it could be fun. Imagine turning a good sized group of DisDads loose in a confined space like a ship (be it DCL or some other line :rolleyes:).

We are planning to have RTP Disdads meet. Right now we are talking about doing it on a Thursday evening as its the easiest for Rental. More details to follow.
In two weeks Miracle League will be finished and my weekend time will open up exponentially.

I’d be interested in such a thing. It might be harder to plan, but it could be fun. Imagine turning a good sized group of DisDads loose in a confined space like a ship (be it DCL or some other line :rolleyes:).
Think they'll give us our own deck? lol

We will be at Pop on Oct 8th then set sail on the Dream for 4 nights, back to WDW and the CBR till the 18th. Please let me know if you will be in any of those places would love to meet up with some DDC's! Have a cool shirt that needs pictures of it taken!!

I met Don (Emma's Dad) in April 2010...

IMG_1228.JPG

And I met Tim (That's Nice) and Chris (DisDadDoc) in March 2011...

IMG_7652.jpg

I also met Glenn (glennbo123) early this year. He doesn't post here much and I can't find the picture, but it did happen anyway.

And I'm hoping for a lot more DisDad meets this summer! popcorn::

Also, this is kind of last minute, but I'll be at DTD this coming Saturday evening (May 14). So if anyone is around, let me know!

I'm deeply wounded that our non-epic meet didn't make your list. :sad1:

IMG_0098.jpg

NEMESIS! I'm so sorry, it was late last night while posting that. Feel free to use one of your ...inators on me for that grevious oversight. It WILL be fixed.

We're planning on staying at CSR from Nov 11-19 or 20th (we're still deciding). We hope that the dining plan will be free for us during that time (it usually is, but you can't plan for it until it's announced).

Brian (middlepat) and I (with my famous sweatshirt) at a Admirals/Wolves Hockey Game in Chicago, October of 2010

IMG_2204.JPG

Christian (chillcoupons), Dave (dvczerfs), Steve (GoHerd1028), Myself, and Carl (DisneyDadC) at Downtown Disney, December 2010
DTD.jpg

Christopher (Stopher1), Christian (chillcoupons), Carl (DisneyDadC), Myself, and Tim (that's nice). After Wishes, December 2010
IMG_3555.JPG

OK. We are all set. I was just told that the tickets are mine.

Please PM me so I can send your ticket and whatever other contact information is needed.

ClearScreen

Yo IndyDisney.......

where-abouts you from?
state college? Pittsburgh?
I'm in western pa as well...Johnstown...actually talked to Carl yesterday and he's gonna be fishing in Windber in June.....as luck would have it its the same week we will be @ the world...but I get back saturday, and he's leavin on sun, so we are gonna try to hook up then....6/18....

oh btw we will be @ SSR 6/12 thru 6/18

Yo IndyDisney.......

where-abouts you from?
state college? Pittsburgh?
I'm in western pa as well...Johnstown...actually talked to Carl yesterday and he's gonna be fishing in Windber in June.....as luck would have it its the same week we will be @ the world...but I get back saturday, and he's leavin on sun, so we are gonna try to hook up then....6/18....

oh btw we will be @ SSR 6/12 thru 6/18

Right up the road, actually, in Indiana. I'm unfortunately out the 18th, DW and I are watching my cousin's kid for the weekend. We should definitely set something up, though, be it fishing or a beer at Tulune's.

Cheers,
Indy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!