DIS Dads Meets

Do any of y'all ever get together at DLR in CA? It'd be fun if y'all happen to be in the area when we go.
:cool1:

OK guys who is going to be in the world Oct. 13-18th? Groovertoo, Oscar and I will be there as well as the podcast producer Josh. Would love to meet up!

Here's a meet from a couple of weeks ago. I posted on the main thread, but forgot to put it here.

2011-12-11_21-46-10_817.jpg

That's Brian (middlepat) on the left and I'm on the right.

Ok dads I know it way early but the Eagles play the Steelers next yr at Heinz field.I was thinking of trying to do a weekend Dads meet out there and get tickets to the game..Would we have any dads interested???? just trying to get the feeler out there,I know it hard to say until they set the dates. But never to early to ask about interest

Ok dads I know it way early but the Eagles play the Steelers next yr at Heinz field.I was thinking of trying to do a weekend Dads meet out there and get tickets to the game..Would we have any dads interested???? just trying to get the feeler out there,I know it hard to say until they set the dates. But never to early to ask about interest

This would also work for say and Eagle /Giants game in either....Eagle/ washintonin either.....Steelers/Baltimore in Balt.... Steelers/Giants in NJ or any other game we feel we could get some guys together....

This would also work for say and Eagle /Giants game in either....Eagle/ washintonin either.....Steelers/Baltimore in Balt.... Steelers/Giants in NJ or any other game we feel we could get some guys together....

I'm open to something close by. Heinz Field is 4 hours away for me, so is Jersey. I think Philly would be good.

Ron and I are looking to meet up at the National Zoo in Washington DC, in April. We did this last June at the Philly Zoo and had Great time as did our families. Would you like to join us this time?

Ron and I are looking to meet up at the National Zoo in Washington DC, in April. We did this last June at the Philly Zoo and had Great time as did our families. Would you like to join us this time?

Sorry about the Philly Zoo ( no show lol). April is my crazy month with little league.However once the season gets here I will see if I can join you guys..If it is on a Sunday I have greater shot of making it.

Chris, Paul and me at the Half Marathon meet. Sorry we missed Ryan. Notice I am the only smart one. 1. I am not running 13.1 miles, and 2. I am warmer than they are.
IMG_3172.jpg

Heading out on the Fantasy on Dec. 8th and the 15th. Any one else going? Want to meet up?

Kevin

:thumbsup2 Most definately! :thumbsup2

DisDad meet up today in Starlight, IN with my nemesis, David theduck.

temporary-66.jpg

He is the ugly one, but since that doesn't clarify anything, he is the one on the left. We had a great family meet up as well. David is great guy and his family is really cool as well. Thanks for the meet n greet.

Another meet-up at children's museum in Indy. Who's keeping stats on this thread?

temporary-95.jpg

Funny... looks like an alien is about to grab you both from behind. :lmao:

Or giving you alien bunny ears. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter