DIS /Dreams Exclusive Backstage Magic Adventure 7/9-7/14/17 Sold Out!!

Have a safe journey everyone and see you all on Sunday unless we bump into anyone on Saturday

We land at 13:05 on Saturday so will probably get to the hotel around 4 going by how long it took to clear security last time

I'm back home visiting family in San Diego before heading up to LA, and wanted to let you know that we're having a heatwave (yes, it's hot even by local standards). It's supposed to break by Sunday night, but please take care if you have any outdoor activities scheduled that afternoon. Universal is a "hot" park on a normal summer day. It's brutal during heatwaves.

Very quiet on this thread now. I assume everybody is just too busy enjoying themselves to post here. :)

It was nice to meet several of you and to see some old friends at the Loews this weekend. Looking forward to hearing what everybody thought of the Adventure.

Our last full day today :(

The new fastpass thing is brilliant well worth the $10 we have not had to queue for a single ride since it was available.

Sitting at lax airport thinking about the trip and missing everyone.

Such happy memories which we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Cannot wait to download all the pictures that were taken and get ours uploaded.

Yes, it was great meeting everyone!

@Wojima: I didn't run into you guys on the expo floor. What were your overall impressions of the event?

@mkleigh: Marc said you guys did a lot of shopping. What was your favorite purchase?

Yes, it was great meeting everyone!

@Wojima: I didn't run into you guys on the expo floor. What were your overall impressions of the event?

@mkleigh: Marc said you guys did a lot of shopping. What was your favorite purchase?

Probably the big fantasmic display thing we bought at d23. Was funny though queuing to pay and then saying how are we going to get it home.

Think this is the first trip ever that everything has got back with no damage :)

Still got holiday blues and jet lag, love looking at the pictures and thinking of the trip was so good. I never normal relax and I did 100% on this holiday.

It was what I expected for my first time having gone to the Star Wars Celebration in April. Except the line to get in was WAAAAAYYYY longer than that. We somehow caught a break and somehow got turned around and went right in. We didn't do anything fishy or wrong, we were just following the people in front of us and a large vehicle came down thru the line and somehow we ended up near the front of the line. We headed to Mickey of Glendale's first. I have to say I was disappointed in the selection. Pete said he was too and that when it is back at the Studios, it is much better. Did get into the Dream store fairly quickly (35 mins) and got a few things I was looking to get there. I did buy the John Lasseter camp shirt as well as the Shag Pirates of the Caribbean shirt. I used my 40% coupon at MAG for the Adventure Land Hawaiian shirt. Also caught a break seeing the Star Wars model as everyone was waiting for the Parade of Stars, so I jump in line. Also, went in and saw the Pirates exhibit. That was REALLY cool and enjoyed that alot. I only has tickets for Friday, so I had no intentions to see any of the Panels. We left around 5:30 and headed to the Parks to close out our day as we left early the next morning. This trip as a whole was the most memorable one I have ever been on. It was the #1 bucket list trip for me. I could have booked this trip myself and received the commission back, but we all really wanted travel with Kevin, Pete and John. We are already discussing when we can take another trip out to DL next year so that my MIL can go. Still have to figure out when I am going to get to WDW to see Pandora?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts