DIS Exclusive Northern Italy / Switzerland Adventure August 26th - September 2nd 2016

For those who have not seen my Facebook post, we did receive our delivery from La Camusa today. Apparently the invoice had been misplaced (on their end) but they took care of it quickly and all was well. I'm still not sure why Fed Ex felt like they needed to reach out to us - tell us we need to fill out paperwork with the FDA, etc. - then never return our calls when we try to get more info. I got more information and a quicker response (any response) from a little shop in Stresa, Italy than from U.S. Federal Express. Ok, rant over! We are thrilled with the end result!

Posted some photos from the trip to jeff's group flickr. a small sample of unchanged photos. working on some changes. Real life keeps interfering with that. Hope all are well.

Thanks for posting these Will. Loving the pictures.

Just noticed that Steve has posted some very nice photo's to the group too. Thanks Steve!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!