DIS Fit 2020: New Hopes and Goals

Well it is day 3 of using my rebounder,,,,,,,,yeah advil needed this morning...still loving it.

I also bought a new little forever christmas tree for my garden yesterday.
Japanese Clipped Cone Yew,,,,,wow oh wow it had to be over 200 lbs,,,As I was hauling her out of my car I felt a sharp pain in my former gallbladder site,,,,,,,,,,,, and then I left her in the car until my son woke up and rescued me. It did take 2 men to get it into my car.
I just need (want) something green in my garden this winter.
My sister is taking the giant hostas in the area where the new tree will go.

Well off to get some bounces in and do the laundry.
Keep moving
Hugs Mel

Love the Yew. Are you going to decorate it for Christmas? Remember to keep trimming it if you don't want it to get too big.

I've been moving each day. Not all the 1 hour on the treadmill. I think I did that once this week. I have been able to do 1/2 hour each day. I've just got so many other things to do in the garden to devote an hour to the treadmill.

I have the front yard at DS house almost half done (erradicating the weeds). My goal is to get rid of them all before the snow comes(front and back yards) so that we can overseed the lawn in the spring. Then there's the mess of weeds that seem to have sprouted up from nowhere. I'll get to those later.

Love the Yew. Are you going to decorate it for Christmas? Remember to keep trimming it if you don't want it to get too big.

I've been moving each day. Not all the 1 hour on the treadmill. I think I did that once this week. I have been able to do 1/2 hour each day. I've just got so many other things to do in the garden to devote an hour to the treadmill.

I have the front yard at DS house almost half done (erradicating the weeds). My goal is to get rid of them all before the snow comes(front and back yards) so that we can overseed the lawn in the spring. Then there's the mess of weeds that seem to have sprouted up from nowhere. I'll get to those later.

I was hoping to put some mini Christmas lights on it.
Ottawamom , weeding is one of the best exercises you can do,,for me not so much fun as I am allergic to most weeds. The squirrels are digging all sorts of holes in my garden filling them with peanuts that the *(%^%*&()!! neighbour feeds them. Makes me so mad!!!

Today was a wash for me............................work issues took over and I only got in about 10 minutes in exercise,,,I plan to do better tomorrow.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Busy day,,I stayed active but also went overboard on foods I haven't eaten in over a year,,,,result pain and vomiting.:sad2::sick:
When I added up all the Fat content I ate I said "well you are your own worst enemy",,now drinking water and hoping to feel better soon.
Better day tomorrow I hope.
Hugs
Mel

Busy day,,I stayed active but also went overboard on foods I haven't eaten in over a year,,,,result pain and vomiting.:sad2::sick:
When I added up all the Fat content I ate I said "well you are your own worst enemy",,now drinking water and hoping to feel better soon.
Better day tomorrow I hope.
Hugs
Mel
Ah, hun! I hope you feel better soon. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies, aren't we. There are some foods that I eat (and eat!) until I feel sick and wonder "Why did I do that?" It WILL be a better day tomorrow! Sweet dreams!

Here's hoping you don't have to suffer too much longer. Like you I am also my own worst enemy at times. I hope you are able to sleep and wake up feeling better.

You all seem to be doing well and so dedicated. I've fallen off the horse this week. Had to be in the office more days than I expected. It isn't a physical job, but mentally exhausting. Forgot to wear my step tracker, but I'm sure I didn't miss any record numbers of steps. Back on track yesterday with a short walk. Today I'll try to do more. I'm eating too much, my weight loss has completely stalled, but not reversed, so that's half positive. At least that's what I'm telling myself. I'm trying to feel positive about planning a Disney trip late 2021. I hope this virus is under control by then.

I have been getting the dog out for walks, not long ones though. But kiddo has decided that we need to have house wide nerf battles the past few days, so there has been a lot of running up and down stairs as well as dodging and pretend dying. I end up exhausted and sweaty. He wants to keep going. This is why I should have had more kids lol.

Keep moving everyone! I haven't been on the treadmill as much as I would have liked this past week but I have been working in the garden to get it all ready for winter (bite my tongue!)

Monday begins another week full of hope and promise.

Ok no physical work out today because my brain went into overdrive workout !!!
Bed early tonight,,I'll have a schedule worked out by the end of this week I think......................................................................................................
Hugs
Mel

1600727764523.png
1600727853999.png

Had a short walk early this morning. It was foggy and nice and cool. Today is going to be on the warm side so I thought I'd get one in before breakfast. I wore my step counter to work this week, and I found that I actually do quite a bit of walking during my work day. My joints get stiff when I sit for too long, so I'm trying to remind myself to get up and walk a little bit every hour and do a few stretches before I sit again. I didn't know being in my sixties would be this much work, but I keep reminding myself that everything I do now will make my next trip to Disney a little bit better.

I need a serious refocus on taking regular physical breaks,,I wrote a note and attached it beside my desk as a reminder.
GET UP AND MOVE!!!

Hugs
Mel

My fitbit reminds me to move every hour. You could set a silent alarm or reminder on any kind of device. My fitbit vibrates on my wrist so it isn't loud or anything.

So what's your favorite celebration?
Mine is by far Christmas.
I have been down in the dumps because I just know I can not have everyone over here this year.

So my sister in law and brother have said they will host a
* Christmas Backyard Bonfire * get together this year.
Each family brings their own supplies.

Any suggestions to make this more festive?

So far I have
Java logs for the fire pit
Mystical magic colored fire packs
color coded fire sticks (good buy on Amazon).
Sparklers
Marshmallows & hot chocolate,,,

What could I tin foil wrap for my family and put on a BBQ?
requiring no condiments

I was thinking of lawn decorations ????

Hugs
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter