Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

If you haven't seen it already on Facebook, I have a tooth with a dead nerve, it has a crown that was put on many years ago and now they think they need to go in and remove the nerve, so procedure is a week from today. It's hurting more and more every day, and I've started taking Fran's pain meds. They are making me very fuzzy and I just woke up from a few hours of a nap.

I'd like to get Fran to have more of a balance of leisure time. Everytime we go somewhere she complains that she should be working. Really puts a damper on things!

Good luck with the root canal. I've got 2 teeth that the canal procedure was completed for. The dead nerve is not fun but after the procedure, it's all good! And it usually starts to feel better after the first session. Hope the time from now to the first session goes well....and is bearable!

Hey Fogies! How is everyone? Sick fogie here......I was out of town for a week and two days after getting home I promptly got sick (despite my best and repeated attempts to keep the germs at bay). I've missed being able to work this week but I"m hoping I can apply some sick time so my next paycheck isn't totally miserable....

Oh and my youngest got his driver's license yesterday.... :car:

Hope you feel better soon.

Is it safe on the roads???

Good luck with the root canal. I've got 2 teeth that the canal procedure was completed for. The dead nerve is not fun but after the procedure, it's all good! And it usually starts to feel better after the first session. Hope the time from now to the first session goes well....and is bearable!
....BLECCCHHHH! Root canal....:crazy2:

I hope it all works out. I'm terrified, but he has prescribed something that will put me out before I even get in the room, so hopefully I don't remember any of it and it's all over and done before I know it!

I hope it all works out. I'm terrified, but he has prescribed something that will put me out before I even get in the room, so hopefully I don't remember any of it and it's all over and done before I know it!
The worst is the pain you'll endure before your appointment. After it will feel so much better.

I spent my holiday working as usual. Is it March 2nd yet??? I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

The worst is the pain you'll endure before your appointment. After it will feel so much better.

That's what most people are telling me. Only about 40 hours or so left. Abd I'm about to go to bed so theres about 8 or 10 hours asleep! I can't wait for this just to be over!

I spent my holiday working as usual. Is it March 2nd yet??? I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

You'll be fine. :hugs:

I am very sad.

I had to let my 5-year old siamese cat go across the rainbow bridge this week. He had picked up a kidney infection and it was gut-wrenching watching him not eat, not sleep and be generally miserable. We brought him back from the brink last year and got another 5 great months before the infection took hold again last week. The vet told us to let him go.
My heart is broken. :(

I am very sad.

I had to let my 5-year old siamese cat go across the rainbow bridge this week. He had picked up a kidney infection and it was gut-wrenching watching him not eat, not sleep and be generally miserable. We brought him back from the brink last year and got another 5 great months before the infection took hold again last week. The vet told us to let him go.

So, so sorry, PiO....... I know the pain. (((hugs))) :sad1:

Alison, good luck with the root canal! I'll be thinking of you, my friend. :hug:

My husband has had two; I, so far, have missed this experience. He said it wasn't a big deal. I'm still not sure he's human! :scratchin

I am very sad.

So sorry you've had such a rough week, it's never easy losing a fur-baby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter