Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Are you staying dry in SoCal? We're finally having a fairly dry day today.

We are dry today, yesterday not so much. And evidently we're getting more later this week.

Hi! In NJ, we had rain for most of yesterday. On Wednesday they are expecting snow, ice rain, not here but Philadelphia and north Jersey.

Cape May is on the Southern tip of NJ.

Hi! In NJ, we had rain for most of yesterday. On Wednesday they are expecting snow, ice rain, not here but Philadelphia and north Jersey.

....I concur...on ALL accounts.

We'll be heading south at the end of the month to watch a few San Diego State softball games and hopefully catch our niece playing. She's a freshman so we don't expect to see her get much play time this year, but want to go visit her anyway.

We are dry today, yesterday not so much. And evidently we're getting more later this week.

We're suppose to have rain tomorrow again. :rolleyes2

:)

I will be traveling to South America...going cruising.
Sounds like a great plan Bobbi, hopefully you'll have plenty of sunshine to keep you warm. :beach:

....I concur...on ALL accounts.

Stay warm and dry Kimmar.

Is this your DS wedding in May or a different one? Curious minds want to know.
...different. Laura is the youngest [of 3] daughter of my DH's best friend, who happens to be my DH's goddaughter. The wedding also happens to be one week before my DS's wedding....

52038459-little-girl-feeling-dizzy-illustration.jpg

...different. Laura is the youngest [of 3] daughter of my DH's best friend, who happens to be my DH's goddaughter. The wedding also happens to be one week before my DS's wedding....

Oh you're going to be one busy lady with two weddings so close together. You'll be in CA fot one, where's the second one?

You're going to be all "wedding'd out"!

:wave2: Hope everyone is well.

Hey! I was just thinking about you as read another friend's TR on her Shanghai visit. How are you doing?

We just finished up all our rentals and are now with no vacancies!

Oh you're going to be one busy lady with two weddings so close together. You'll be in CA fot one, where's the second one?
...but WAIT - there's MORE.....my goddaughter's [my sister's DD] is getting married June 29 and that too is a 'destination' (of sorts) wedding....in Pittsburgh, only a 6-hour drive.....oy vey. Unfortunately we have another wedding that same day, in Cape May, but the law of physics prevails, and we cannot be in two places at once....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter