Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

It's been a while since anyone has posted in this clubroom.

One might be forgiven that the Old Fogies were pushing up daisies.....but I know we've all been busy....and having fun!

So.....anyone here having thoughts of WDW50?

I am.......

Fran had talked about buying BLT points so we could stay there, but right now we're flat broke. We have a ton of stuff we could sell, but until she actually does it, we have no money and aren't thinking that far out.

Fran had talked about buying BLT points so we could stay there, but right now we're flat broke. We have a ton of stuff we could sell, but until she actually does it, we have no money and aren't thinking that far out.
...we'll be pretty much broke too after all the weddings we will be attending this year....:faint:

Dang!

I was hoping that you and Fran would go....and we could do another meet for then....or come to an arrangement?

Dang!

I was hoping that you and Fran would go....and we could do another meet for then....or come to an arrangement?

Just cause we can't afford to buy BLT points doesn't mean we aren't going, it just means we will have to stay elsewhere!

....my DH threw away his Disney Visa Rewards card [what a numnutz]....he got a new one in the mail [FedEx]yesterday with almost 1200 points on it, so I used it to pay off the balance of our DL trip! Yay! That leaves us with over $600 worth of points for YUMMY DINNERS and snackeroos!!!

2021. Is that a goal for an Old Fogies DisMeet?

If so, what time of year?
I haven't told DH but I'm seriously considering trying to cram in Halloween and the start of Christmas. It just depends on budget.

2021. Is that a goal for an Old Fogies DisMeet?

If so, what time of year?
I haven't told DH but I'm seriously considering trying to cram in Halloween and the start of Christmas. It just depends on budget.

We want to be there on the 50th Anniversary which is October 1st....

May I join you all? :flower3:

Although I have been on the boards fairly often, I lost track of this thread several years ago. I'm not sure how that happened! :confused3

My DD is still working at WDW. She's been at WL since Copper Creek opened in July 2017, but she just got a TA (6 months) at Blizzard Beach as a trainer and she's over-the-moon excited!
She also gets her BA in psychology and sociology in May! She never left after the college program, and finished her degree with her college, KSU (Kennesaw, part of the University of Georgia system) online!

I can - and will! - come to WDW anytime and definitely for an event such as the 50th!!! :love:

@PrincessInOz: DH and I (plus my big sis) are still coming back to Melbourne in 2020! Only that one day though (on Celebrity Solstice). I'll be in touch as we get closer to April 2020 and hopefully we can see you again!

May I join you all? :flower3:

Although I have been on the boards fairly often, I lost track of this thread several years ago. I'm not sure how that happened! :confused3

My DD is still working at WDW. She's been at WL since Copper Creek opened in July 2017, but she just got a TA (6 months) at Blizzard Beach as a trainer and she's over-the-moon excited!
She also gets her BA in psychology and sociology in May! She never left after the college program, and finished her degree with her college, KSU (Kennesaw, part of the University of Georgia system) online!

I can - and will! - come to WDW anytime and definitely for an event such as the 50th!!! :love:

@PrincessInOz: DH and I (plus my big sis) are still coming back to Melbourne in 2020! Only that one day though (on Celebrity Solstice). I'll be in touch as we get closer to April 2020 and hopefully we can see you again!

OMG! Lovely to see you here.

Everyone welcomed! We just need to set a target date.

Let me know what your date is in April. I'll take the day off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter