DIS party for my birthday! Thanks John!

I just heard today's show and wanted to thank @WebmasterJohn for planning such a great birthday party for me next year. The Pandora event will actually be on my 55th birthday. You really didn't need to go to so much trouble for me but I do really appreciate it! It will be amazing to celebrate with all of you that night.
Well now that’s a way to celebrate!

I was excited to hear about the next dis meet as well. John never seems to disappoint. Looking forward to hearing more details and hoping to make it as well.

Look at Pete's face when John announces the event. It's like a kid at Christmas!

Of course I had the same look on mine. Bravo, John!

YES!!! Petes' reaction made that awesome announcement all the better -- loved it! (So glad that I opted to watch this episode instead of listening during my commute)

And, what a fantastic way to celebrate your birthday, @disneysteve!

I am really going to try to make this event...I am working on the details if I can swing it since I am going on a 9 day cruise in June 2019.

When I heard about the 2019 DIS meet I immediately texted my wife...……..who was all in!:D

We had our 2019 WDW vacation set for June...…..was so easy to move it to August! The Pandora party is going to be amazing :P. The fact that It's several days of events is what we're looking forward to...……..especially the opportunity to go out drinking with Corey and Craig and other DISers 8-)

Doug :goofy:

The fact that It's several days of events is what we're looking forward to...……..especially the opportunity to go out drinking with Corey and Craig and other DISers
This is how they did the MegaMeet a couple of years ago. There were a bunch of small group events each day, like having ice cream with Teresa and Kathy or drinking around the world with Corey and Julie or doing a special tour of Main Street with Craig and Michael. Each event could only accommodate 20 or 30 people but there were enough things going on that everyone could do a couple of things over the course of the event. Then there was also an auction for GKTW. And at that event, there was a live podcast recording. This time, there will be the Pandora party instead which sounds great. The party in Epcot last year was a ton of fun.

I think I have my one friend convinced to go with me, but we may be staying off site due to the prices of on property hotels. She just has to check the calendar at work to see if anyone else is off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!