DIS really slow/lagging this morning, or just me?

Down yesterday morning for an extended time, then again this morning, but for a shorter time.

It is very slow, I am trying to understand why. They work on the boards for 2 hours every night. Seems ridiculous to me.

What the heck is going on with this site? The last couple days it has been ugly slow. This isn't about the ads since I have Adblock+. This is almost unusable.

Same. I gave up yesterday and just came back to check now -- seems better so far...

Same. I gave up yesterday and just came back to check now -- seems better so far...
Glad yours seems better! But mine continues to be awful. I almost have to click on something then walk away and wait for it to load.

I'm having issues with this too. There are scripts running in the background that may not be DIS advertisers, slowing down the site. DIS site needs to figure out how to block all these scripts!

Yep, slow crawl here, too. Not worth the frustration or hassle. Off to other sites til they get it fixed.

Mine started slowing down yesterday, after Windows 10 forced a reboot. I don't know if that's relevant, but just throwing it out there. I'm using Firefox (current version) and have Adblock; again, in case that's relevant.

Last edited:
Yeah. I'm a 'tabs' girl, but essentially, I do the same. I have to say, though, it's sporadic. Sometimes it's fine. Other times, I'm reading news while waiting for things to refresh or load.

Mine started slowing down yesterday, after Windows 10 forced a reboot. I don't know if that's relevant, but just throwing it out there. I'm using Firefox (current version) and have Adblock; again, in case that's relevant.
ARRRRRGH! It's taking forever to load pages when I navigate anywhere on the boards.

@WebmasterMaryJo - what's going on?

It's been hit or miss for me for several days, but today it is pretty much unusable. I also have Adblock + so it's not ads for me. Frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!