~DISappearing PEEPS~Vol. IV Come Play With Us!!!!!

Whoop that is awesome!
I love your siggie picture about your Disney Dooney! I love mine too and want another one.

Hi peeps!

Happy 2013! Lots of great things happened for me in 2012...hoping this year is even better. I've lost a little over 20 lbs since the summer but have been mostly maintaining for the last couple months. About 3 weeks ago I started with a personal trainer 3 times a week and its amazing how great I feel. I'm still working on the cardio on my off days but its way better than it was. Now that the holidays are over, I'm fully recommitted to eating well and working out my body. Oh and in other news...I'm living with my boyfriend! I moved in over Thanksgiving and I have not felt this happy in a looooong time :lovestruc

Hope you're all doing well...here's to less of us in the new year!

Happy 2013 to you as well. Great job on the weight loss. Yea on the move in with the boyfriend. I am so happy for you.

tumblr_mfp92h6Tq01r4frjco1_500.gif

Happy New Year to you too!

Hi Peeps

I'm here again. I have committed last year to start getting healthy and I have lost 10 lb to date. I still have tons more to lose but I am excerising and weight training with my husband. My goal is to lose at least 50 lb by June as we are going to WDW. I know I can do it! School is going good too but I have to take a class over as I did not pass. It was online and I hated taking a class online especially because it's one for my major which for those of you who don't know it's histology which is a position in the laboratory usually at a hospital but could be private laboratory and they process tissue samples for a pathologist to screen, usually looking for cancer. I work in pathology as a medical transcriptionist now and have been for the past 16 years but I need to further my career and even though I'm "older" than the average student I love it. Anyway classes start back up next week but I'm going rock this semester.

Anyway just wanted to stop in and check up on my peeps and read my TR that I haven't kept up with. Mony going to finish yours up I'm so behind. Love you guys.

Happy new year, Peeps! We're off to San Francisco in the morning, so a little more feasting to be done. When we get home, it's back to sane eating and exercise.
BTW, I got a new car today:jumping3:<this color. It's a Prius V (station wagon).

Good morning Peeps! First weigh in Friday of the new year, and first for me in quite a while. No +/- today for me. My weigh in this week just sets a baseline weight. I weighed in at 166.4, which is up 26.4 from my lowest weight of 140 in the summer of 2011. Ultimately, I want to reach 130. But I'd be thrilled to be back to 140 this summer. Since I strongly believe that setting short term goals helps you keep your focus, I'm setting a goal of 160 by Feb 8. That gives me five weeks to lose 6.4. That's just 1.28 pounds per week. I should be able to do that.

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend everybody!

I want to come play. My family is just getting over the flu, so I haven't started a program yet. I bought premium APs for the family for Christmas and would like to lose 30 lbs by the end of August, so I can feel relatively comfortable at the water parks. I have not planned a trip yet, but look forward to doing so.

Hi Peeps! Happy New Year! I have to go back and catch up. This is the first year in many I don't need to lose a ton of weight come jan 1st. I am close to my goal weight want to lose about 5 to 7 pounds.

I did insanity asylum vol the month of dec and had some serious results with it. I took this week off and just did some regular insnaity workouts.

tomorrow i start volume 2.

Just take it one day at a time before you know all the one days seriously add up.

I weighed this morning and was up 4.7 over the holidays. I'm hoping some of that is salt/water weight from SF. Back on the wagon today.
Brandi - awesome loss!

I weighed this morning and was up 4.7 over the holidays. I'm hoping some of that is salt/water weight from SF. Back on the wagon today.
Brandi - awesome loss!

I went up 4 pounds over the holidays and I just drank lots of water and got all of the salt out of body and the water just came off...

That is a total weight...not a weekly weight. I have not posted here in awhile

I figured that was a cumulative loss, Brandi! It is awesome. You've inspired me to drink my water tonight. I also went back to sparkpeople for tracking food and exercise starting today.

Ugh is anyone else sick? I have a crazy running nose/head cold/sore throat no fever...Been like this for 2 days today is day 3. trying to workout but its rough.

what are your thought working out when sick?

Ugh is anyone else sick? I have a crazy running nose/head cold/sore throat no fever...Been like this for 2 days today is day 3. trying to workout but its rough.

what are your thought working out when sick?

I think it helps me feel better, always sweat out a cold right?

but I know it is hard to be motivated to do it...

I think it helps me feel better, always sweat out a cold right?

but I know it is hard to be motivated to do it...

I sucked it up and worked out 2 days in a row feeling like this..but today I just dont have the energy to do it :0(

I sucked it up and worked out 2 days in a row feeling like this..but today I just dont have the energy to do it :0(

My dr. said working out is good if something is just coming on, as long as you stay extra-hydrated. However, if your sickness makes you feel like you have no energy, that's your body's signal to rest and heal.
I felt like something was coming on this morning, sore throat and headache, so I drank extra fluids, took zinc, and hit the gym. I swear by zinc at the very beginning of a cold, but once you really feel crummy, I think fluids and rest are the way to go. Have some chicken soup, and try to drink at least 8 oz. of something every hour you are awake!

Hi everyone :)
I have been on this thread in the past, but never really stuck around. I am hoping this time will be different!

I just had a new baby on December 1st and find myself weighing more than I ever have in my life. So I rejoined WW last Thursday and plan on getting my weight in control. I hope getting back on this thread will also make that happen! I am on the Dis more now that we are planning a trip in the fall...so I have no excuse to make an effort to check in here and get inspired by all of you! :hug:

I really have no big goal rather I am going to start with my first 5%...which is 11 pounds. :thumbsup2

I am looking forward to this year!

I have been on this thread in the past, but never really stuck around. I am hoping this time will be different!

I just had a new baby on December 1st and find myself weighing more than I ever have in my life. So I rejoined WW last Thursday and plan on getting my weight in control. I hope getting back on this thread will also make that happen! I am on the Dis more now that we are planning a trip in the fall...so I have no excuse to make an effort to check in here and get inspired by all of you! :hug:

I really have no big goal rather I am going to start with my first 5%...which is 11 pounds. :thumbsup2

Welcome back, and congrats on your little guy. A 5% start is a great goal. Little by little, and next thing you know, it's fall and you're in great shape for your trip.

My dr. said working out is good if something is just coming on, as long as you stay extra-hydrated. However, if your sickness makes you feel like you have no energy, that's your body's signal to rest and heal.
I felt like something was coming on this morning, sore throat and headache, so I drank extra fluids, took zinc, and hit the gym. I swear by zinc at the very beginning of a cold, but once you really feel crummy, I think fluids and rest are the way to go. Have some chicken soup, and try to drink at least 8 oz. of something every hour you are awake!

I really like emergen-c
220.jpg

Congratulations and welcome back!

Hi peeps! I'll do my first weigh in for my base weight tomorrow morning! I meant to do it this morning and totally forgot. I decided to weigh in on Mondays to try to make myself do better on the weekends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!